Avant Garde Recruiting (Updated 06/21/2013)

100 Human Monk
lmao ^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Join us people :D

We have lots of Stags, Bacon, Beer, and Trains.. And bacon trains..
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
lmao ^

You know snide comments and what not to get a response from someone is a bit childish no?

it's been over 3-months since we've last said nasty words to one another and i think i took the high road by walking away.

So i'm rather curious why you would want to call me out now? If someone in a video game left that much of an impact that you Vex, would call them out months later you obviously need to evaluate your life more.

It's also rather suprising that a 30-year-old Navy man would want to continue to stir the kettle, but hey, to each his own. I'm going to do you a favor after this post Vex, your forum avatar, which i forgot to ignore, will be ignored as well.

Basically, you don't exist in WoW and on the forums after this post here for me anymore.

In closing, it's not really burying the hatch, it's simply just ignoring you. I trust you can do the same and move on before i tell you what I told another sergeant in my company,

"Your an NCO in the Army, act like it" ... i'm sure the same thing can apply for Navy folks like yourself. That comment i told another sergeant was toned down just for you.

So do yourself a favor Vex, leave me alone okay?
Trolling can be labeled as harassment FYI
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Drank the Kool-Aid. tastesgoodman
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Still looking for a few people !

Would love some ranged <3
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Shaman
Aka a hunter or mage.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
04/25/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Usha
"Your an NCO in the Army, act like it"

Did he remind you that it should be "You're" ?

Don't preach to me about maturity. If you were truly so mature you wouldn't have responded to the post at all.

I referenced you in my first post because I still find it funny that you dare call any other wow player out for adult responsibilities because you were mad you didn't get leave for the start of the expansion.

Get trolled, GSO, and GTFO.

Bump for the good people of Avant Garde.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
PST. you still have Kat listed as shadow not Disc.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Did he remind you that it should be "You're" ?

Don't preach to me about maturity. If you were truly so mature you wouldn't have responded to the post at all.

I referenced you in my first post because I still find it funny that you dare call any other wow player out for adult responsibilities because you were mad you didn't get leave for the start of the expansion.

Get trolled, GSO, and GTFO.

Can we stop this on our forum post? If you have something to say to each other, don't make it public, say it in game, or don't bother saying it at all. It doesn't matter who started it or who is being mature or not. This is not the place to call each other out on it.

On another note, Hunter or Mage plzzz

ALSO, a little music to go with your wonderful day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrFQRn2yYWs
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Paladin

If you guys decide to come here... Aerie Peak welcomes more raiders!

Sincerely,
<Korrupt>

Just dont ever leave the server; We know how Korrupt responds to that:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728322810

If I was still on the server, I would join just because of the intro here:

Hi, we just got here, and this is crazy, but we are Avant Garde, so raid with us maybe?

I. Love. This. :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bumpage. Gogo Avant Garde. BTW, if the usual suspects have spilled their completely unrelated argument over into your recruitment thread, that just means you've officially joined the club on Aerie Peak.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Rolling off the ledge on Lei-Shen is a viable strat, right?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Rolling off the ledge on Lei-Shen is a viable strat, right?

Viable? No, no, no. It's recommended. How else would you so effectively escape Lei Shen's Decapitate? Rolling off the platform will show him who's boss!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Viable? No, no, no. It's recommended. How else would you so effectively escape Lei Shen's Decapitate? Rolling off the platform will show him who's boss!

EXACTLY ! I like you, you know how proper strats work, come raid with us, and we shall create the greatest boss strats EVER
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I like you, also. Your stag stack strat for Jinnie is on point, very cutting edge stuff.

If only I didn't have obligations to my own group. We'd be good. Perhaps someday.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We can come up with strats anyway, I hear there is a no pheromones Garalon strat :3 Very risky business
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
We can come up with strats anyway, I hear there is a no pheromones Garalon strat :3 Very risky business

Just everyone stack under his belly and nuke him.

OPSTRATRIGHTTHURRRRR, gimme fuy dollah nao!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We're up all night to get luckyyyy
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Updated !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]