Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Friends would be tough, but I'd love the realID functionality to be added
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd also love them to add a Real I'd. Function
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
The option to chat with real ID friends would be amazing. I do more things with them than my guild usualy. And likw right now im having a lazy moment. Its 1:30 in the morning and I wish I knew if any of my friends were online before getting up and setting all my laptop gear up for nothing...so real ID would be perfect for the app
Reply Quote
I agree with the original poster 100 percent but I would like to see full chat functionality includimg system channels such as the trade channel for the realm of the particular character I am logged into. I have characters in different guilds for the sole purpose of having more people to chat with on the mobile app.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Thank you for the suggestions. For now, there is no immediate plan to add chat functionality outside of WoW, but it is something in our backlog.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]