Inq: Which class has a strong healing pvp/pve

I'm a full time dps and pretty crappy healer at the moment. I have an 85 resto Druid, but I just don't know how I feel about her...

Just wonder if there is a strong healing class that does well in PvE: heroics/raids in spec/glyph/talents a, but can hold their own just as good in PvP: rbg's and world in spec/glyph/talent 2?

Or are decently geared Druids still able to hold their own? Finding them decent in Bg's with the all those cc flying around, but I can't seem to heal an entire PvE before they drop... tip?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
It takes a lot of skill to max a resto druid, but I think when one has it mastered, you can really outshine other classes in almost any situation. With that being said every healer has their strengths and weaknesses.

If you suck at healing and are new at it, I wouldn't recommend a resto druid but that is just my opinion.

I am not a pro resto druid, but I have healed with every class over the past 3 years and those leet resto druids just stood out against all other classes. It also takes synergy with people to not snipe or step on your heals.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Monks are really strong healers when paired with a resto sham, slap the sham on tank heals and the mana tide lets u reforge out of spirit and go pure throughput, especially with the new meta...

with that said, blizz has designed all content around favoring absorbs (EVERYTHING hits like a truck for upfront damage, meaning absorbs always get put to good use)

my opinion is to be either disc priest or holy paladin... ideal healer comp for 10s is holy pal, disc priest, resto sham... 0 mana issues, strong raid cd's, and lots of absorbs
Reply Quote
35 Blood Elf Priest
If all you are referring to is random bgs then it really doesn't matter what healer you pick.

Priests, Paladins and monks are all doing very well in pve.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I have one of each healing class, and I find druids to be the strongest. Although I only do PvE so PvP I'm not sure about.

As said above though, I've had heaps of people find they just cant play a resto druid. But I find it the easiest, and strongest class to play, and I outshine other healers.

It really comes down to how you play the class. Any class can be strong if you know what your doing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Single spec or dual spec?

Holy/Ret works well. Ret can can swing heal like a mofo through heroics if you know what you're doing and will do well enough in bgs, if talented/glyphed out properly.

Holy is a powerhouse, and even stronger with a solid team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]