jeeves

90 Human Warrior
Can you either make jeeves a lot easier to make OR make it a lot more worthwhile? Now that you're making raids where you can mount, jeeves really isn't worth the MASSIVE amount of pain involved.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
if you dont think jeeves is worth it then dont make one?

doesnt blingtron do the same thing anyway
Edited by Zachfu on 4/24/2013 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Jeeves and the mailbox is one of the better perks of engineering. It doesn't need any change.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
You can't mount everywhere in ToT. So Jeeves is still useful.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
if you dont think jeeves is worth it then dont make one?

doesnt blingtron do the same thing anyway

Blingtron just gives you a gift.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I had fun making Jeeves. :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
in all fairness, i think jeeves was easier to make back in LK instead of after (the ore and materials were more abundant)

Now, the Ore and Mats are less abundant and to top it off we haev CRZ competition for the ore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
This is from wowhead comments, the total mats needed:-

- Titansteel Bar x6
- Eternal Fire x8
- Eternal Shadow x8
- Eternal Earth x8
- 24 Titanium Bars (48 Titanium Ore)
- Scrapbot Constructor Kit x20 (Commonly known as SCRAP-E, recipe given upon completing a quest)
- 40 Saronite Bars (80 Saronite Ore)
- Field Repair bot 74A x2 (Requires schematic)
- Fused Wiring x4 (3 Delicate Copper Wires, 2 Essence of Fire for 5 of them. Requires schematic)
- 16 Thorium Bars (Obviously, 16 Thorium ore)
- King's Amber x2
- Can be rarely mined, can be prospected from saronite (please verify) and titanium ores,or made by an alchemist for 1 Eternal Life and 1 Autumn's Glow each)
- Cobalt bolts x30
- 20-60 Cobalt bars (1 bar per ore) depending on your luck. (2 cobalt bars make 1-3 bolts, so you can be unlucky, lucky, or in between.)
- Repair bot 110g
- 16 Fel Iron Bolts (One Fel Iron bar a piece, each bar is two ore, meaning 32 fel iron ore)
- 16 Adamanite Bars (32 Adamanite Ores)
- 2 Khorium Power Cores (6 Khorium Bars for both [12 Khorium Ore], and 2 Primal Fires for both.

The only part of that which is the slightest bit difficult is the khorium and fel iron. Titanium and Saronite are incredibly easy to farm in Wintergrasp between battles and despite CRZ, I have never seen more than 1-2 people there when I've gone to grab some and with the amount of nodes and respawn times, 1-2 other people farming isn't any problem.

In wotlk, the fel iron was much easier, the khorium was about the same, the titanium was much much harder to farm then it is now, I'd see dozens of people in sholazar and wintergrasp mining and that was just on my server, no CRZ back then.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I enjoyed making jeeves back in the day. I don't mind going on a trip to get matts it feels more epic once you make it.

You can also transmute the ridiculous amount of saronite people mine into titanium if the nodes don't pop up. Khorium is always a bit of a pain.
Reply Quote
17 Gnome Mage
Can you either make jeeves a lot easier to make OR make it a lot more worthwhile? Now that you're making raids where you can mount, jeeves really isn't worth the MASSIVE amount of pain involved.

No wonder why WOW is getting dumbed down so bad, people like you just want stuff given to them with no work at all put into anything
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Holy necro Batman!

I've got Jeeves on three toons across three different servers. First one made it back in Wrath, second made it during Cata and this gal made Jeeves this week. It takes some time (I gathered the mats and got all the bot recipes in about two weeks) but it's not that bad really. Jeeves is worth it every time IMO
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
The thread's only a week and a half old. That can't count as necroing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I just made this and I screwed up. I didn't read the mats right. I didn't know you made 5 of some repair bot instead of 1. I had alot of saronite ore, khorium power cores, fel iron bolts and adamantite bars left over after making jeeves. I bought the titanium bars and when I go out in northrend I get over 20 of them.

At least I can AH them.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I made that same mistake. But I did end up making a lot of money off the extra.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]