Log-in Glitch on Battle.net Sites

100 Goblin Mage
fixed for me.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
Alas, came back today and was logged out. However, in case the "push" for the fix did such, I'm going to wait and give it at least this weekend to make sure before I make an edit regarding how it looks for me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Seems to be ok on this end, have not been logged out yet
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Seems to be ok for me as well. (cross fingers)

Spoke to soon
Edited by Eklipsa on 5/10/2013 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Be nice to know what the cause was though
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
A fix was pushed out yesterday that should fix this. Let us know if anyone is still having problems and we'll take another look.

So yeah.

I'm still getting logged out of the website and constantly having to log myself back in every so often.

So whatever you did didn't fix this for everyone.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
05/11/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
A fix was pushed out yesterday that should fix this. Let us know if anyone is still having problems and we'll take another look.

So yeah.

I'm still getting logged out of the website and constantly having to log myself back in every so often.

So whatever you did didn't fix this for everyone.

Same. Firefox 18.0 and Chrome version 26.0 on Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1. (I disabled Internet Explorer on this computer a long time ago.) I've tried disabling browser extensions for both with no discernible effect. This problem has been ongoing for me over weeks.

I'll try updating Firefox to 20.0, though I'm not optimistic that it will change my experience on battle.net.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Still getting logged out after a short time. Problem persists for me on IE.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
So far, I had no problems this past weekend, but it's pretty obvious that some people are still having the issue - on various platforms. To all those still having an issue, hope it gets fixed for you all soon and that it stays fixed for myself and others.
I'm not saying it's 100% taken care of for me or others, as any glitch can still rear its ugly head again for anyone, but with any luck, they're slowly whittling down the problem.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Firefox 20.0.1 - still logging me out every time I log into WoW, on top of randomly logging me out for no reason (ie. no ip change).

keep me logged in is checked. Finally is getting to me and found this thread.

re: your update - has not effected this negative behavior at all.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Still not fixed. Second time today I had to log in to post.
using firefox 21, but the problem been going on for weeks though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm having this issue and have been for a while. I don't close the tab/browser it logs me out if it just sits idle for more than 2 or 3 min. Using firefox 20.0.1.

Pressing the login button seems to no longer automatically relog me either, always have to enter email and pw.

I have not changed any settings that could have affected that part either, no changes on my end :)
Edited by Feyranna on 5/15/2013 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Still having the same problem.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Mage
I'm still getting logged out frequently as well, both on Mac OS X and on iOS, both using Safari. Have cleared browser data/cookies on both systems.
100 Draenei Paladin
We ever going to hear anything more about this, the problem has not been resolved.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Still happening!
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
I do recall saying I'd give my own findings.. almost a week and a half ago.
So far, I've been getting logged out of the WoW site and Diablo 3 site infrequently, but certainly not as often as every time. So the problem still exists, but for me (at least), it appears to be lessened but not fixed yet.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I have been logged out a number of times today also. It feels like it is just like before. makes me wonder if something they removed was put back in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]