ER Alliance & Horde activity faily high?

I'd like to find a single server for my Horde and Alliance toons so I can share heirlooms. Most servers seem to have really high Horde or Alliance activity but not both - how is ER?

I am 100% PvE and a social player first and foremost, so I'm looking for:

- Good AH activity for me to sell my gathered mats
- social level 25 leveling guilds
- No empty Stormwind or Ogrimar (I like seeing other people around :) )

What do you think? ER a good place to play for me?

Thanks for any advice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes it is quite evenly matched
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
There's a pretty good balance between Horde and Alliance honestly. Wowprogress reports a 1 : 0.62 ratio for Horde to Alliance, which is not bad at all.

The raiding is pretty good too. There's probably something for everyone (although there's only like two 25mans on the server cough cough), although ER isn't like wrecking faces or anything. There's two guilds Horde-side that have started on Heroic Progression (both 1/13H), and one guild Alliance side (2/13H). There's definitely a good couple of guilds that are close to 12/12N too.
Reply Quote
tyvm! I am not really a progression raiding person - more interested in activity and fun people. I love the AIE folks Horde side - curious if there is similar activity Alliance side.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]