517 ilvl hunter lf raid, 2 nights a week.

1 Troll Shaman
I plan to transfer my hunter to Mal'Ganis soon and I am looking for a decent raid, hopefully something in the 12/12 area. Current raid members have had differing levels of committment/goals/skill thus only 6/12 now, and thus the impending transfer.

I am looking to raid 2 nights a week, pref 6-8 hours total. I come prepared for raid of course with all consumables, gemming, enchants, and knowledge of fights researched beforehand. I work from home on the computer so I have plenty of time to spend studying and learning, reading over theorycrafting and different strats/builds etc.

I have an 85+ toon of every class and 5 90+, so I have a decent to good understanding of the abilities and tools each class brings to a fight.

I have a sporebat pet if the ranged spot that needs filling needs to bring spell haste.

I am posting from a level 1 alt because I have not yet informed my guild/raid that I will be transferring, as I want to wait until I have at least a decent prospect for a raid. I will of course inform them with enough time to replace me, and I plan to look for a replacement for me, myself. I am also busily gearing an ele shaman to fill in for them on a temporary basis when possible if needed, filling the same role and buff reqs for them.
Edited by Linzarnzkal on 4/25/2013 7:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
FYI no good guild on this server raids 2 nights a week . And if you are gonna ask for a 12/12 guild . You might wanna be that progression. That's just screaming I want to be carried. Good luck though .
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
I don't need to be carried. Any serious, adult group of raiders can evaluate me, can talk to me in vent, ask me questions, etc. I come from a dead server, not much I can do to force other people to perform. Tired of trying to make it work with people with less ambition just isn't fun anymore. I do have someone in a top 15 guild on this server who will vouch for my ability. As for two nights a week, I'm hopeful but I can go 3. I really appreciate your input though, Goon.

Also "no good guild on this server raids just 2 days". Valid point. But a bad guild on this server is as good as a great one on my current server. If it doesn't work out, I'm happy to pug and prove myself that way via word of mouth, etc. I can let my performance speak for me in any kind of trial situation. If it turns out I'm not good enough, fine. I think I am.
Edited by Linzarnzkal on 4/25/2013 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Could try Ignis Aurum Probat - IAP.enjin.com - Friday/Saturday 7-11
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Well said bro . Good luck in your endeavors. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Death Knight
We are currently looking for a Competent Hunter to fill our final slot. I realize that you are only looking to raid 2 nights a week, however we raid a total of 9 hours (Thurs/Sun/Mon 8 - 11 CST) and can offer you a guild you will definitely enjoy with a solid nucleus.

We are 3/13 HM, and can offer you some pretty good bang for your buck, provided you can do your part and show us some logs as well.

If interested, you can add my Battletag @ Savior#1355
Thanks for your time
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
If you are still looking, get in touch with me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mountain Top: US Mal’Ganis PVP Horde

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Wednesday & Monday currently.

* Our raids run from 9pm-12pm CST.

* We have been around for a while, transferred over from US Sargeras Alliance and are a very stable guild. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a Loot Council system, and Need before Greed Roll for loot distribution. Loot council will only come into play if we are looking to gear a specific person for a specific fight. Our recruitment is always open to exceptional applicants of all classes, but right now we are seeking the following classes:

*Death Knight - [Blood]

*Paladin - [Prot]

*Warrior - [Prot]

*Druid – [Restoration]

*Priest – [Shadow]

*Warlock - [All Specs]

*Hunter – [All Specs]

*Rogue - Taking applications

*Shaman - [Elemental and Restoration]

*Mage - [All Specs]

*Monk – [Mistweaver]

All together we need:
1 Healer with OS and 2 Ranged DPS. Mountain Top is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Mal’Ganis(CST), players looking to push as much content within the boundaries of real life. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and who will push to be the best.

Here are a few things that we look for in potential recruits:

* Worldoflogs reports preferred but other logs accepted.

* Able to take & give criticism as well as deal with our mumble environment.

* Attend raids 2 nights per week (Wednesday and Monday, 9pm – 12am CST).

* Ability and willingness to play multiple specs and possibly multiple classes in case the raid needs you to play a different role.

* Social players with a good sense of humor that will be able to communicate through mumble.

* Players with excellent situational awareness.

* Players interested in pushing through multiple tiers of content with us. We are looking to recruit for the long haul.

* Intelligent players that are interested in playing the game to its fullest potential. Cross-server applications and group applications are welcome. Anybody interested in joining our guild can request a Mumble Interview or contact one of our officers’ in-game (Coffinz, Jallesa, Linneaus).

Add us on RealID: Gibsondeployed@yahoo.com or Mylindara#1668

Visit our Website: http://mountaintop-malganis.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Over Raided is Recruiting!

Raid Times:
Blood Guard: Tue., Wed., Thu. 7:00-10:30p Mal'Ganis Time (CST)
The Burning Legion: Saturday & Sunday 1:00-5:30PM Mal'Ganis Time (CST)

Contacts: Matthëw, Forni, Nirnroot

http://or.guildlaunch.com

Over Raided is an 18 and over only raiding guild. Our focus is making progression while maintaining positive, friendly attitudes. Our philosophy is to down bosses while enjoying time with fellow skilled raiders.

For us, being a great raider isn't enough. The ability to play your class well is a minimum standard for any raid team. In addition to being exceptional at your class we seek members who are friendly, helpful and a pleasure to raid with.

This doesn't mean we are casual or that we tolerate consistent mistakes. We still have progression goals we want to obtain with folks that aren't elitists. We will still point you out when you make a mistake without yelling and cussing at you. We treat each other like an online family, but still get things done. However, we do not run a charity. Raid members are still required to 'pull their own weight'. Feel free to look on our website for a more detailed explanation of our philosophy and approach to raiding.

We are always looking for exceptional players for both teams but currently focusing on getting the weekend team into full swing.

Please visit our website for an updated listing of what classes we are recruiting as it is updated often.

If we sound like the perfect guild for you and your class isn't listed, please contact me to see if we can work something out!

We look for raiders who can provide exceptional performance while still offering utility to the raid when needed. We want players with great attitudes. We don't fight, bicker or squabble during our raids, and we plan on keeping it that way.

We are a mature group, mostly ages 18 – 40, recruiting gamers 18 and over.No drama is tolerated. We have a Mumble Server for easy voice communications. We require that all raiders use Mumble during our raids.A minimum of 80% attendance.

We pay all repairs, provide you with flasks, feasts (and food if needed), potions, enchants, glyphs, gems, etc. If you need it for raiding, we provide it!A friendly, fun and generous atmosphere.Predefined schedule for raids, alt runs, old content and transmog runs.An opportunity to tackle some of Warcraft's toughest challenges with fellow highly skilled and dedicated gamers.A thoroughly screened player base that must participate in an extensive initiation period. We do this to ensure that we are recruiting players that share the same high standards and expectations we have.

With our highly organized structure, we will not be the best guild for everyone. We demand a high standard from our players in aspects of activity, commitment and maturity. We will invest a great deal of time and resources into helping you develop your character and do not want “guild hoppers.” We want gamers who share the same principles as we do and who will dedicate themselves to the advancement and growth of the guild and its members.

If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a great, fun and rewarding guild, please contact me for more information about our guild, or visit our site and apply today!

Contact Information
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
In Game Contact: Matthëw
Battlenet ID: Matthew#1916
Email: thehumanroach@yahoo.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]