(A) Focus Recruiting for Raid Openings

90 Human Warrior
Focus is looking for like minded raiders who wanna play the game have a good time and still see/experience the wonderful world of warcraft without the burden of raiding everynight..

We are also looking for folks that can fillin for our raid groups. folks that have a lot going on but still love world of warcraft and would like to have a chance at helping a raid team if there Real Life lets them go for the day.

We have 4 Raid groups running Throne of Thunder weekly now just need to fill out last few spots and get some bright shiny faces in the guild.

If u have any questions or jst wanna see if this is something you may be interested in add me at Goosefraba#1909 or msg me on Madnezz // Pager or ask an Officer // Member for me.

CURRENT NEEDS

ALL Exceptional Players welcome looking to build back up Focus's Raid Teams!

Stay and Gman's 10man : Wednesday, Friday 830pm-1130pm

Warbler and Xx's 10man : Tuesday, Thursday 930pm-1am

Elfinia's 10man : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm

Need 1 Melee dps 1 Ranged DPS

4th Group in the works... Always looking for great players casual too more semi hardcore and up! apply at the guild website or hunt me down on Pager or Madnezz.

Group 4 10man : Thursday 7:30pm-10:30pm Sunday 7:30pm-10:30pm
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump need some new new Raiders or casuals that can fillin every now an then.

Aka that means you ^^^ Apply or msg me right Meow!!

http://thefocusguild.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bumpity bump need some new faces.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi, a friend and I have recently come back to this server and are looking for a spot in a raiding guild.

He is a monk tank ilevel 492, I am resto shammy also 492, we both have lower geared other toons but would like to raid on these.

We do all lfr's every week (still working on those sigils!) and we both have alot of previous raid experience, from BC/Wrath on up.

I will add you hopefully we can chat soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We have switched Elfy's group and the 4th raid group to a 25man so recruiting for the 25man can use jst about anything if you think 25man Raiding sounds like something you would want to try out we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm est (server) - 10:30pm est (server)

My priest Madnezz is leading the group if you have any questions or possibly would want to jst check us out msg me on Pager Madnezz Gooseman or add my battletag at Goosefraba#1909..

Thank you for your time hope to hear from you all shortly.. Go Go Operation 25man
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Looking for more Heals and DPS alts welcomed would love to continue being able to run 25s and get some bosses down loot for all and good time to be had.. no elites welcomed just have some fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]