healing comp 10m question

90 Blood Elf Paladin
i am currently healing with a holy priest (strictly holy) and a druid (he drops to dps when needed). would the group be better off with a paladin or a monk?

3 hots seems kind of bad, but at the same time spread dmg seems like it would be less of a pita with the monk (esp on 2 healer fights)...

bored at work, so figured i'd ask around for some input
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Paladin, their toolbox is pretty good.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Our group just swapped to this same comp (I am assuming you are healing on your paladin) and so far it is working pretty well our first week in ToT together.

The only issue as far as raid health was on Megaera last night, but it was mostly a gear issue as the Holy Paladin and Holy Priests are fresh 2-3 week old 90s.

I did find leaving the Holy Priest full time on the raid with me float healing between raid and tanks seemed to be pretty stable.

Is this the 100% most optimal comp? No, however I have healed with much worse comps (my first group of this expansion was Monk/Druid/Hpriest lol).
Edited by Sharahbear on 4/23/2013 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
3 healing ToT is a breeze once you get some gear.

Think about what you want your 2 heal comp to be, and go from there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]