Deleted

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Deleted
Edited by Xhor on 5/16/2013 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
DH has always had a pretty solid community. I believe the Alliance is a bit more populated currently. I'm sure a top raiding guild would call this a low pop server. We re kind of in the middle but fairly balanced. Most Doomhammerites tend to stick around. Many of the big guild names I see around have been around in one form or another since launch.

My guild is pretty small as far as active players, but we are recruiting to build our numbers. We have been around since launch. We are casual/family and we don't have any plans for a raid team. We do scenarios, dungeons, LFR, old content for achievements and mogs. Mostly, we are a tight bunch of folks who just enjoys playing together more than seeing the latest content (hey! we can wait 3 weeks and see it anyways hehe). You can catch me on Jume/Kalimura or Direpath#1852 if you want to chat some more.

If raiding is your thing, there are plenty of solid guilds on both sides.

Either way, I hope you find yourself a good home on Doomhammer or otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Deleted
Edited by Xhor on 5/16/2013 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Xhor, if you are interested in solely PvP <Hey im mvp> is a lvl 25 pvp guild on the alliance side of this server. Depending on your experience and play you MAY earn a spot on our core rBG team. We currently sit on a 1800 rating and improve every week. We run our rBGS on Sundays and Mondays, whilst running random bgs and arenas throughout the week. If you are interested and would like more information about the guild PST to me in game.

As for the server, we have just had two of our best guilds on server transfer off. This could call for drastic changes in our server, but I hope it is not the case. Doomhammer's economy is one of the best ones I have seen as far as low pop servers go. Our prices rival that of Tichondrius or Illidan ( other high pop servers). The server is heavily ally dominated imo and most people on this server have been here for many years. For the most part people are fun and friendly. Overall I like this server, I have always gravitated back to home (Doomhammer) after transferring to other servers to play with friends because it just didn't feel right.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hi Xhor!

Out of Mobs might be a good fit for you. We're a 25 man raiding guild (9/12 ToT) that strives for a balance between a fun/relaxed atmosphere while also maintaining the personal reponsibility neccessary to kil bosses lwith regularity.

You and I both know that finding that one guild where you really fit in is surpisingly challenging. Well, this has been that guild for me. Maybe it will be for you too. We're currently recruiting Healers and would love for you to check us out at www.outofmobs.com

Good luck in your search
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]