The Blacksmithing "Reborn" Weapons

90 Night Elf Warrior
I just finished making my Executioner today, so now I'm looking for someone who would like one of these weapons for their own.

1) They take 1 month to craft. The cooldown resets once daily, and you need 30 bars to create one weapon.

2) They require 18(3, 6, 9) Living Steel.

3) They require 18(3, 6, 9) Spirits of Harmony.

4) They start as a ilvl 463 blue(Which requires 3 of each non-ingot item), turn into a 476 epic(Which requires 6), and end as a 502 Epic(which requires 9). Each stage is BoE, however, you must have the prior stage in your inventory to craft the next, which means you will have to wait the entire month to get the epic if that's what you're going for.

The mat requirements(using current AH prices) are 4500g in Living Steel, 4500g in Lightningsteel Ingots(Ghost Iron bars +50g surcharge per bar, which is negotiable), and about ~1500 in Spirits of Harmony, given the best guess estimate I got on their value.

All told you're looking at about 12k for an epic 502 weapon(Which isn't bad), if you want me to provide all the mats(Though I'll have to provide the Spirits anyway).

We can work out something less, and I'm looking for about 20k just for using one month of my cooldowns to make you something. =p

But they're awesome, raid-finder level weapons, and they all look really cool.

You can send me a mail or something if you're interested!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I am interested. I'll try to get a hold of you this evening.

Tyler#1181 is my btag, since my playtimes tonight will be very sporadic.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Congratulations!
Reply Quote
I want them all, ALL OF THEM!

On a more serious note I'm trying to help my brothers get ToT gear scores. Once they decide which I'll try and contact you? We'll try to supply as many of the mats as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The problem with that is that I am only able to work toward -one- weapon at a time.

The bars are on a cooldown and BoP. I cannot trade or buy for Lightningsteel Bars.

Which means that Blacksmiths can make one weapon per month.

I'm looking for 20k just for the month's worth of cooldowns for the epic, plus mat costs if I have to provide.

Congratulations!

Thank you!
Edited by Sinfalore on 4/24/2013 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Random fact to point out, but a neat thing about these weapons is that they grow larger/bulkier as you craft them into their upgraded forms.

Just like anime
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Paladin
Still working on my Executioner. Man, this is a heck of a process... Are you looking to make another of those, Sinfalore, or start on a new weapon? Seems like it'd be a shame to rehash another set of evolved patterns you already know when learning a new set will take a month.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Personally my BS is working on the one I think looks the best first. And that's Blazefury.

The axe seems like it'd be close to BiS for an LFR ret paladin though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My weapons are better. Buy them instead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Still working on my Executioner. Man, this is a heck of a process... Are you looking to make another of those, Sinfalore, or start on a new weapon? Seems like it'd be a shame to rehash another set of evolved patterns you already know when learning a new set will take a month.

I'm really looking to make whatever someone wants to pay for. I'm going to keep creating the Ingots regardless, I'm just not going to craft anything with them until I find someone who wants a weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Even though I am not going to buy one of your weapons, I support this thread because it is a very fair offer. I hope you'll find happy customers, Sinfalore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/24/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Sinfalore
20k just for the month's worth of cooldowns

It's like 100k on every other server.

Very respectable individual.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
04/25/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Velzi
20k just for the month's worth of cooldowns

It's like 100k on every other server.

Very respectable individual.

Well if I have to go ahead and make one to put on the AH I am going to charge as much as I possibly can.

But if someone wants to contract me to make one specifically for them(So that I have a guaranteed sale) I would be happy to discount rather than put something up that may never sell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]