<Synchronism> 25 man Raid

90 Orc Warrior
<Synchronocity> Is now recruiting for exceptional raiders for 25 man raid content. Our current recruitment needs include DPS and healers of the following specs and classes:

Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Windwalker Monk
Frost DK
Ret Paladin

Discipline Priest
Resto Druid

About Us:
<Sychronism> is currently a 10 man guild revamping and recruiting for the 25 man raid content. We are a mix of raiders originating from many different servers with one common bond, we are all experienced raiders with a bug for 25 mans. Our guild and raid leaders are both very experienced with many server 1st kills and US ranking in prior expansions as well as success with 25 man heroic content on the cutting edge of new patches and expansions.

Raid Times:

Tues/Thurs 9-11 Friday 8-11

We are in need of serious raiders who are looking to commit to raid group. If you have attendance issues, you are not someone who we will invest in. If you are a gear !@#$% looking to buff your ilvl and take gear from other people who need it more. Please keep looking.
If you 1 button macro or script, gtfo and cancel your account, needless to say, we don't want you.

Expectations:
Be good at your class, min max your stats, and put the raid group above your epeen long enough to kill bosses with us.

Looting Rules:
Mainspec over offspec is king. We run a simplified version of a loot council system. You will be required to write out your best in slot loot list and to stick to it. /roll will be used to show interest in a particular item and unless the item itself is either BiS for another person or a bigger upgrade then the winner of the roll, then the item goes to the highest roller.

Contacts:
For more information contact me in game; chubswy#1849
Edited by Ugelatinous on 4/25/2013 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Time to get going folks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Still looking for more. Spots are filling fast.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
NEED SOME PEEPS. Big things are about to happen!
Edited by Ironhydé on 4/25/2013 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Need more people! Filling up quick!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Almost done recruiting. need an spriest but all exceptional dps will be considered.

Get your spot while you can. Filling super fast
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Still need an spriest!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Looking for a for a few still.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Still looking for a few good Raiders!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
spriests please message
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm Interested and i do have an spriest also he just needs more gear
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
VEX
I'm very interested as is my Ele Shaman buddy, I'll give you a shout to see if you still need either class.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumped
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^.-
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Still looking for some more deeps
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
bamp
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Only 2 spots to fill.
Looking for 1 healer, preferably holy paladin and 1 hunter/spriest.

Message me in game for more details.

chubswy#1849
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What he said!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I am an spriest LF a guild full of reliables like you. Add me in game Aerodynamik#1246. ilvl 505, 2/12 experience but with good attendance. The 10M group I am in isn't going anywhere atm, looking to step up the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]