Please Get Rid of Dresses......

90 Human Paladin
Can someone please explain to me why the **** paladins continue to get dresses for their tier sets? Do not state it is lore because in Warcraft Orcs & Humans and Warcraft II Tides of Darkness and Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne not a single paladin is wearing a dress. If you still want to argue lore then by all means link to a book published in 1994 when the first game came out showing a picture of a paladin wearing a dress. I am pretty sure there was no "lore" books published in 1994.

Paladins who are sick of wearing dresses please bump this thread to help the game designers know that we never wore dresses and maybe they should all leave Blizzard and start working on a Rainbow Brite MMORPG game were they can have everyone wear dresses.....and they can play in all they want.
Edited by Dyancohan on 4/25/2013 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You take our plate dress when you pry it out of my cold dead body!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It looks great on female toons! I agree, however, I'm not playing a female toon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is literally, exactly, explicitly, the entire thrice-cursed Light-forsaken point of transmog. If you don't like it, don't wear it. Some people do like it; not everyone shares your aesthetic tastes. Deal with it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We need more dress leggings and less full body dresses.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Someone is hilariously insecure.

Also they're robes.

Also this.

This is literally, exactly, explicitly, the entire thrice-cursed Light-forsaken point of transmog. If you don't like it, don't wear it. Some people do like it; not everyone shares your aesthetic tastes. Deal with it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
What they should do, since they already make leg models for the tier sets anyway, is have one set with the skirt (attached to the chest armor) and one with just the normal chest. That way you can choose which version you want. They did that for the S12 set, at least, and it would be easy to do for T8 and T10. Not so easy for T2, but I already have legs for that transmog anyway...

At least conceptually, though, the plate skirts do look nice. They just don't translate well into WoW because it only has one skirt model that looks kind of bad on the older races. I mean, if you pay attention to, say, the details on the Judgement skirt, you can see that it's actually like three pieces, not one, and if it followed that in game it would look much nicer.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Also, just to put this in perspective:

There have been 16 raid tier sets, 1 dungeon set, 1 challenge mode set, and 15 PvP sets, or 33 paladin sets total. Of those 33, four have included skirts. Numerically, the number of sets with skirts is in the vast minority.
Edited by Keten on 4/25/2013 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I like the dresses.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No dresses.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
T2 is one of the most popular sets paladins ever had.. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Speak for yourself.

I love 'em.
Edited by Stevano on 4/25/2013 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Besides, don't complain, try being a female troll shaman wearing tier 5... UGLY!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I keep my tier 10 legs in my bag perpetually. I like my pally "dress".
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think we look better in the robes.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You're playing a class that's pink, fights by throwing sparkles and glitter everywhere, and does pirouettes and you're whining about dresses?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
You're playing a class that's pink, fights by throwing sparkles and glitter everywhere, and does pirouettes and you're whining about dresses?

I'd like to add fairy wings to that list
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
04/25/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Babyspice

I'd like to add fairy wings to that list

How could I forget the butterfly wings? I'm so embarrassed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]