Please Get Rid of Dresses......

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I came in here ready to fight about DISEASES, not DRESSES.

Oh brother. I fail at reading comprehension.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

What diseases did you think would be discussed in a paladin forum? Just curious :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
What diseases did you think would be discussed in a paladin forum? Just curious :)

Blood Plague and Frost Fever.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Blood elves obviously.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood elves obviously

Ouch. I just don't want to be a hoofbeast. Please don't judge me harshly.

Blood Plague and Frost Fever.

Which are DK abilities. I'm just poking fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I want a jedi robe
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
You can thank Tigole Bittie and Furor (lead wow designer at the time) for that design decision. Why because they absolutely hate HATE hybrid classes. They came from a game called ever quest and they even forum rage their hatred for hybrids over pure classes. Their hatred were reserved for Paladins in particular. They Hated paladins with a passion and promised if they ever made a game, they will put paladins and other hybrids in their places.Why do you think the Paladin colors are pink? There use to be a troll doll representative of a paladin with the wording "looks like a little girl" To further humilated paladins and hybrid, they were ALL put in dresses at end game. However the ulitmate slap to paladins was crusader strike.

You guys had that ability in Wow vanilla beta. it was removed at launched.

You guys know how you fought back then? Auto attacking and hoping your seal of command proc. Every other class had a few direct attacj, you guys auto attack for two years.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
To further humilated paladins and hybrid, they were ALL put in dresses at end game

And yet only one of the four Classic tier sets (and not the dungeon set or PvP set) had a skirt. And the one that did is one of the most loved paladin sets ever.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Of those 33, four have included skirts. Numerically, the number of sets with skirts is in the vast minority.

Five, actually, isn't it? T2, T8, T10, T12, and S12 PvP gear...Wasn't S11 skirted, too, now I think about it?

04/26/2013 09:29 AMPosted by Crappytank
To further humilated paladins and hybrid, they were ALL put in dresses at end game. 

DKs start in a dress. And last tier was a skirted tier for you guys, while Paladins are yet to have one this expansion.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Five, actually, isn't it? T2, T8, T10, T12, and S12 PvP gear...Wasn't S11 skirted, too, now I think about it?

Yeah, I forgot about S12 and somehow counted T8 and T12 together. Ah, the joys of numbers! (This is why I always have a calculator on my desk.) Still, six out of 33 is only 18%!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Judgement tier 2 says "!@#$" kilts are awesome.
Reply Quote
17 Dwarf Paladin
Id rather they get rid of skinny boots.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am not a disease, I am the cure.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Plate "dresses" are really hit or miss. Judgement? Great! Immolation? Blech!

Besides, as was stated before, we have transmog. If you don't like it, 'mog it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like dresses! But Zalith no need em cause mobility is important to me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
We need more dresses. How else are you supposed to look fabulous as you distract the enemy team so they lose?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Just because -you- look terrible in a plate dress doesn't mean we all do.

Ahh, blood elfs being "manly" as usual.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As soon as they make a plate dress that looks like the one i'm wearing i'll xmog to it in a heartbeat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]