WTB Bloodsail Grinder

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hello,

Currently I am at 1285/21000 revered with Bloodsail Buccaneers and would like to get 20215 more rep to become exalted with them. The plan is to kill Booty Bay Bruisers 809 times at 25 rep each to get me to my goal. Now since Im level 85 Im pretty much useless so for every Booty Bay Bruiser killed I will pay you 12G and 37s that way if you feel like leaving you will be paid for the work you've done. If you decide to stick it through all 809 kills with me flash healing you youll have earned 10k Gold. As always the price is up for negotiation and as an added incentive if you happen to die while killing Bruisers I will pay for your repair bill so that you can keep your hard in gold.

I would prefer someone with mail or above since I don't believe I would be able to keep armour levels below mail topped up. You don't necessarily have to be a lvl 90 to want to help. I have killed lvl 90 Booty Bay Bruisers with a 85 Warrior Prot spec and it took us 1 min and 15 seconds to kill one Bruiser. It will probably take more time with an 85 but I don't mind if you don't.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warlock
04/22/2013 01:22 PMPosted by Orzoth
hard in gold.
I guess gold does have this effect on me some times. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Would 809 kills get me to honored with bloodsail? If so, I'm down.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
are you factoring in the guild banner for the additional rep?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]