At the risk of being a little giddy...

90 Dwarf Paladin
I finally have my first level 85! Yes, Caluuna has finally made it to Pandaria. Let's just say I have reached the max # of alts several times, and never really focused on getting to max level.

Anywho, I see you guys talking about how ret is bad, and what not, but I'm having a blast (soloing everything and never dying). Way easier to level than my mage, which I also love. I just hope I'm not going to regret getting to 90 on this character. If I don't want to raid, can I solo dailies and the like?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Dailies are pretty easy. Ret has great survivability against most quest mobs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Ret's nowhere near as awful as the baddies like to cry and claim. It's quite solid for soloing old content and dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Pay no mind to the forums.

You'll be able to do dailies, dungeons, raids and whatever else you like once you hit 90. So keep enjoying.
Reply Quote
15 Worgen Druid
The only thing ret is "bad" at is rated battlegrounds (something you will probably never do). So don't worry about it. Ret is fantastic in every other circumstance.

Also, do yourself a favor and don't come to the forums. It's mostly whiners.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Guess I learned a valuable lesson. I will return to my enjoyment immediately!
Reply Quote
Grats, its av weekend, we should hear your 90 by tomorrow. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]