[H] Grumpy Old Horde recruiting- bring cheese

90 Undead Priest
Grumpy Old Horde [glvl 25] has completed our realm transfer from a more barren realm and is now looking to fill its ranks on Thrall. Guild leadership has been in the game six years and many on our team have been raiding together for 3+. We are a mature guild with an emphasis on minimizing drama. Most of our officers are in their 30s (or older). Assistant GM is a mother who will use your middle name to force you to behave. Beware her Cheez Whiz casserole.

Our raiding is semi-casual - if you are wanting cutting edge progression then look elsewhere. However we do request preparation and a reasonably predictable time commitment form raiders. We are willing to work with those who are newer to raiding as long as you are prepared to listen and take constructive criticism. Raid Team 1 is running T/H 7:30 to 10. A weekend raid team is also currently forming. Plans are to jump into MSV/HOF/TOES then move into ToTK as the groups seem ready.

We've got a little bit of everything else going on: guild runs, achievement runs, pet battling, and even some pvping. Personally I'm also looking for some other interested in a Challenge Modes team.

For more information or to discuss joining contact any of the following in-game:
Rylor, aka Myaltsalt
Darkencow
Clek
Chirah
Lostinspace
Xoodles
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Cheese Whiz casserole? Sounds yucky!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hey I like Cheese Whiz!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
whats this I hear about cheese?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Apparently Clek likes Cheese Whiz casserole. I hope gnomes aren't the other ingredient LOL

Anyway, great guild, awesome people. If you are wanting to raid and maybe not quite ready yet, still levelling or maybe you are raid ready, this is a great guild to consider. We are still looking for more friendly individuals who are looking for an awesome guild. We have vent and all the other guild amenities (sp?). One raid team is ready to go, minus a tank I believe and our second team is being put together and scheduled to start raiding in the next week or so on weekends.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Recruitment continues, particularly for our 2nd weekend/flex schedule raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
So you post about Cheese Whiz casserole and don't even include the recipe?
For shame!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Are yall looking for any DPS for your weekend runs, and what time are yall thinking about running it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yes, we're continuing to recruit for our weekend run. Currently starting at 7 server on Saturday, with continuation potential depending on group schedule.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]