<Integrity> Serious casual 25M raids

90 Pandaren Priest
TLDR: Integrity is a level 25 guild that has been around for over four years. We are one of the most active guilds on our server, with regular raid nights and events to keep everyone busy and happy. We also put groups together for things like PVPing, dailies, and helping people complete old achievements/content.

Current Progression Needs:
-Off-tank, preferably a Paladin or Death Knight
-Ranged DPS, especially mages and hunters.
-Healing: Monk or Shaman
All exceptional players are welcome to apply!

Raiding Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30-9:30 EST
Wednesday: 7:30-9:30 EST
Sunday: 7:30-9:30 EST

Current Progression:
T15: 12/12 (10M)
T14: 6/6, 6/6, 4/4

We have been running 2 10 man groups since 5.2, but when we can we still run 25s.

We have two principles as a guild:

1. Raids are optional.We have found that nothing can burn you out faster than feeling like you’re required to raid (especially when you have other things going on). Rather play Diablo tonight than raid? No big deal, we'll still be raiding. Need a month off to focus on finals? Take care of business. Wife/husband talk you into having a kid, and you won't be around for the next year? We'll be here when you get back (but seriously, kids are expensive, so teach that child to farm for gold while its young).

Our recruitment goal is to have around 30 people online at raid time. We are not recruiting a huge bench of people to sit around and be bored each night. On occasions when we are too full, we request volunteers to sit (usually there are a few people who show up in case they’re needed, but also have other obligations).

2. Maturity and competence are required from all guildmates. Constructive criticism is welcome and encouraged, but hateful comments and personal attacks are not. Guild drama can never be completely avoided, but we have found that if everyone can respect each other, it’s a much better atmosphere for us all.

If you think that you would make a good fit for our guild, please apply on our website below. If you would like to talk more about our guild, feel free to post below or whisper one of our officers in game (or myself, battletag is Addy#1245).

http://integritygaming.enjin.com/
Edited by Addelaide on 6/4/2013 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Why should you join our guild? Because we have fun! Just gander at this glowing review from beloved guild member, Maltzar:
I don't like anything, ever. In fact, I often find myself yearning to kick a kitten for being too cute. But man, I tell you, I love this guild. They're everything I've ever wanted, everything I need. They come prepared for raids, they provide flasks and food, and if I'm not going to be able to show up for a raid, they won't find my house and burn it down! I would highly recommend this guild, as they have given me a whole new lease on life. Just yesterday, I refrained from kicking a child!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Still looking for some important spots on our raid team! We are a perfect fit for nice people who enjoy raiding, but also like having another life outside of the game. Please poke us in game if you'd like to know more of what we're about, or apply on our website!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We're a lot of fun and you're missing out!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
What the lovely Paladin above me said!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Come on people, sure would like just a few good raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Need to slap this on the Guild Recruitment Forum too! We need good raiders and great people!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Also! We are casually serious, not seriously casual.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bumping for a Lei Shen kill! We've been running two 10 man groups lately, but we're eager to get back to running 25s. Apply on the website or send me a tell for more info!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
^ Bump
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
free bump
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Bump.

Always recruiting skilled players of any class/spec. Currently could use some solid DPS of any flavor, but especially mages.

We've been farming ToT 10 N for a couple months now, trying to get as many people as possible their Ahead of the Curve. Retooling for 25s again in 5.4 and possibly messing with some ToT H modes while we wait.

Come find us in game and/or drop us an app at http://integritygaming.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
We need more then one token Death knight also. and currently no raiding rogues or mages in our group. Come join us and help us push back to 25 mans.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Still Recruiting?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]