I will always remember...

90 Human Death Knight
04/25/2013 09:33 AMPosted by Draile

Still can technically if you glyph icy touch, but i believe PS used to remove hots, or was that the one that used to give a minus haste debuff

Every tick of the plague strike disease removed a HoT.

Apparently Blizzard didn't think that was crazy when WoTLK launched.

The irony was that it didn't really affect the overall viability of druids because they still didn't have a Heroism.

It did make every DK / healer vs anything / resto virtually impossible for either team to win in 2s, though.
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Death Knight
Pepperidge Farm remembers....

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I will always remember the creepy skeletal arms that would come out of the plague strike blight circle to slow people down.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight

~Kyr~

Are those the people that ran away screaming in fear from us in the dk starting zone? That was fun.

Also, still in the game I believe.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
R.I.P. Shadow of Death

only correct answer
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Death Knight

~Kyr~

Are those the people that ran away screaming in fear from us in the dk starting zone? That was fun.

Also, still in the game I believe.

The starting area for Death Knights has been untouched....thank goodness. So if you want to hear the screams of the innocent as they try and run away as you slaughter them make another Death Knight.

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
"Blood tanking? I guess it sorta works..."
"Unholy tanking-- are you nuts? Stop pulling with your pet like that.... Gah-- we wiped again. Everyone know the way to the Hellfire Citadel alright?"
"Frost tank-- FINALLY someone that knows what they're doing."

I remember the first month.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
*Casting MoB on rogues, /lol at them as they healed me back to full HP.

*Using Corpse Explosion on players corpses after owning them in world pvp. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I will always remember the creepy skeletal arms that would come out of the plague strike blight circle to slow people down.

No because no one ever speced into Desicrated ground because it was garbage, and used to block out things like Shadowtraps and Defile.. so it would make raid leaders yell at you on lich king for killing the raid (not me of course i played my Paladin)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Wandering Plague...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/26/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Nize

No because no one ever speced into Desicrated ground because it was garbage, and used to block out things like Shadowtraps and Defile.. so it would make raid leaders yell at you on lich king for killing the raid (not me of course i played my Paladin)

uhh

Desecrated Ground was pretty much a huge utility for Unholy DKs on heroic Lich King. The slow was amazing for Val'kyr. it didn't block out anything.

Hmm all i remember is people !@#$%ing about it blocking defile and stuff so our dk's never had it, and our pallys all had to Holy Wrath stun, and HoJ stun valks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Found this: http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/deathknightt.php
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Found this: http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/deathknightt.php

http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=3029061_6
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
R.I.P. Shadow of Death

This was the most requested ability in the last two beta's and we still don't have it. Sigh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]