Mogu Rune of Fate – Lesser Charm Change

100 Night Elf Death Knight
I have over 6100. I get well over 100 a week.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Just tell him to stop doing his dailies and they'll disappear quick enough.

You get them from a lot of things other than dailies - sometimes 4 or 5 at a time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Not 10 minutes ago, I was thinking about how when I get home, I need to do another set of dailies to get my Mogu coins before raid...I have 64 lesser charms, and now I don't have to.

I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
This change pleases me greatly. Maybe now I can start gathering runes on an alt.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
As of 8:50 am central time it still states that the mogu runes of fate still cost 90 lesser charms, is there a delay in the hotfix?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I know it takes time for changes to take hold. I imagine the change will be visible later today.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
This is great... i have 3,000 of them stocked and now i need LESS? Something else to spend them on please!!!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
Awesome!. Last two weeks i was super lazy with dailies and such that i was sitting around 55 charms and today is raid night XD. Love ya Blizz
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Pet battles make me more charms than dalies, its great.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
finally, I might get runes on my alts now
Reply Quote
7 Human Mage
Perhaps this will help me stockpile more gold, thats nearly 60 gold for half cost of charms
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Thanks a lot for this change ! I really appreciate this.
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Monk
Thank you.

Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
I really appreciate this change.
Thx Blizz!
Reply Quote
21 Pandaren Monk
Pet battles make me more charms than dalies, its great.

Of course . Blizz wants more people to spend time playing Poke'Mon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That's really good news that it went down to 50, but I stopped doing dailies for them just because the Mogu Runes (to me) are false hopes for loot. I may have probably gotten 2 loots from using them since the Mogu Runes came out. This is the 4th week getting no loot from using Mogu Runes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Now allow us to use coins on world bosses daily, so we have 7 coin shots and one regular shot at getting loot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)