@DDM

90 Undead Warlock
Get on my level you frickin noobs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Awww hey Cutie!

1400 2's? No RBG rating?

Looks like i'd have to kneel super low to get on your level. That's rough.

Kill you later CHULA! <3 /kisses
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nah, he's just saying that because he killed me when I was trying to do my dailies earlier today. Good job. If you would have lost that would have been awful, considering feral druids are one of the most underpowered pvp specs in the game right now. If I would have beaten you, which I came closer to than I should have, it would have just shown how terrible you are. Locks should beat feral druids every time.

So, congrats on being able to do what every warlock should be able to do.

Btw, fear spam is hard.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
give frostkitten my condolences on developing such a sh1t guild. Is this the part i link a picture to my 2v2 team that was 2200+ in s2,s3?

Like i said get on my level trash.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
riding SL/SL to those ratings in s2/3 really isn't that big a deal bruh. and in before lolarenaslol2's

k back to farming wellfare gear
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Penland. Are you still butthurt about me killing you in your own bank.. twice?

Hm. That doesn't seem like something that "trash" would be able to do.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
<3 DDM. Surii ur my sunshine 4 lief.
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Awww hey Cutie!

1400 2's? No RBG rating?

Looks like i'd have to kneel super low to get on your level. That's rough.

Kill you later CHULA! <3 /kisses

just a derp passing through...but cant break pass 1550? struggling to get carried in those rbg? kthxbai <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
A warlock calling out others in PvP, the troll is strong in this one.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Once upon a time, in a land far far away there was a valiant hero named Penland. This valiant hero took it upon himself to create greatness in the World of Warcraft. He eventually got carried in 2's to over 2200 rating for two seasons. When the 3rd season was over, everyone around him realized what a horrific player he actually was. For 10 seasons thereafter, Penland was unable to be carried to any rating over 1550. Every now and then you will see this mythical troll called Penland in a PvP match but because he is so aweful, even healers do nothing but roflmao as they smite/fistweave/denounce/moonfire/lightning bolt him to death.

Penland, you may have been ok once upon a time, but you obviously got carried to the rating you "have" becuase any Warlock worth anything can make it to at least 1800 with little to no effort. Before you talk !@#$, have the ability to back it up you fail fail troll.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

just a derp passing through...but cant break pass 1550? struggling to get carried in those rbg? kthxbai <3

Me?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
LoL ive been 2k+ in multiple classes QQ more on your skills and less on class imbalances and if you havnt noticed all classes are in the 2K bracket not just warlocks u fruit cup.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol no you haven't!! Warlocks have only been around since the beginning of MOP!! I don't know what you are smoking Pen(!5)land but you need to cut it back brah, that stuff makes you do crazy things.

Up
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Get on my level you frickin noobs.

You better put a ticket in BRAH, to get blizzard to buff your guards on the isle of thunder, b/c when you retreat to them, it doesn't matter, lol you die scrubbsy. <3

You need more body guards! ^_~

I'm pretty sure tanking 25 guards as a healer, and Nirav and I killing you.. was above your level. Which is what I was trying to get through your thick skull Brosseff!

Maybe get a chinese kid to play your lock, I hear they're pretty good.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Are you seriously talking !@#$ to me right now because i lost to a 1v3? The stupidity of DDM blows my mind.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ah ah ah....you lost while you were A-F-K 1v3, get it right you flippity flappity floop. Also the guards were there, they were helping, but they play like you...so...yeah...we still kinda killed them all. I did have to s-meld and rejump one though so if you want to consider that a small victory (which is all you ever have) then yeah...go for it.

ALSO

HERPDERP - lvl 90 H hunter LF Lock partner in 3s, just need someone who knows how to chain-fear. PST in game for trial run!

around
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]