Sad to see no QQ here.

90 Undead Warlock
I came here saddened to see that nobody comes here anymore to cry about PvP happening.

I mean when you spend an hour corpse camping Alliance Warrior/Pally/Monk while they make futile attempts to complete PvP Dailies on the Island. I couldn't even get a /w from a lvl 1 horde to yell at me and my friend. If it wasn't so much fun to hunt them as they attempt to rez and scatter in different directions in attempts to escape our wrath, I would stop doing it.

What does it take anymore to get heartfelt cries from the opposing faction?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
http://youtu.be/LqltVZ6IVKM

and i'm not even being snarky, its the sad truth.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
What's pvp again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
That weird thing that people do on a PvE realm and then complain about not enough people doing it.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Fun Fact: People go to a PVE realm because they do not like being randomly pvped so they can run around unflagged and not be bothered by people ganking them. They speficially choose to only PVP when they want to PVP

Now generally a lot of people nowadays realize that "I chose to PVP so if I get corpse camped then oh well I chose this" and truth be told the age old "corpse camping" turned from WTF YOU <explicitive deleted> to ..meh
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
To sum it up -

1. Exodar = PVE Realm

2. Most people who decide to do world PVP realize they will die.

They realize when they die, someone will camp them because there is always some poor sap who has nothing better to do than be stupid.

3. Camping is passé on Exodar.

While they are being camped, the dead world PVPer generally goes and gets a drink, (when he could be finishing his dailies and doing something enjoyable - but he chose to PVP so he knows this can happen) and tells his guild that, "that stupid zombie from that guild of idiots (just an example, nothing personal implied as I have no knowledge of you or your guild, being a pve-ing gnome) is camping me. Do you think he's 13?" And then they make fun of your transmog, your class and your hairstyle and everyone chuckles.

Yeah, that's kind of how it goes.

Besides, this is Exodar. The blue side generally doesn't QQ.
Reply Quote
The blue side generally doesn't do a whole lot of anything. At least not on these forums.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Very true (about the forums, I mean).
Maybe they don't have computers.
Edited by Gigglefoot on 4/25/2013 6:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Maybe they don't have computers.

Classic. Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The blue side generally doesn't do a whole lot of anything. At least not on these forums.

I actually enjoy Exodar. I transferred from Area-52 a few months ago and it is refreshing to see Ally around once in a while.
Reply Quote
04/26/2013 09:21 AMPosted by Wraughton
Area-52

We don't say that word around these parts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]