Blizzcon Goers of Scarlet Crusade!

90 Blood Elf Rogue
First day of sales for Blizzcon tickets are over and the first half of the tickets are sold. So starting a list here of people going to represent Scarlet Crusade. At least so far. And if you go in costume, as what? :D

1. Ashenis - Horde - Painful End - Cosplaying as Thrall
2. Leilau - Horde - Painful End
3. Jerlose - Alliance - Let It bleed
4. Palvarosa - Horde - Cowboys from Hell
5. Dalmore - Alliance - Let It Bleed
6. Rhamlah - Alliance
7. Nieri - Alliance - Apathetic
8. Rhay - Alliance - Egyptian Meow
9. Subscreecher - Alliance - Syndicate
10. Jawbreaker - Alliance - Let It Bleed
11. Migsy - Alliance - BK NY
Edited by Ashenis on 11/1/2013 7:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Congratulations on getting tickets. Within 5 seconds of the sale opening, I got in queue at #10675.

I'll try again next round, but I don't hold much hope. **sigh**
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Just don't go into the costume contest wearing something that looks like a kindergartener made this time, Ashenis :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Just don't go into the costume contest wearing something that looks like a kindergartener made this time, Ashenis :P

My costume for Blizzcon 2011 was ALOT better than my sorry attempt for Blizzcon 2010.
Tip: Duct Tape + Hot Glue + California Weather = broken costume.

I allready have plans for this year's costume and working on figuring it out. The first parts I should get next week to start working on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Got my tickets this morning!! The road trip from Northern California is going to be a blast!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll be sure to stab you in the back then. (jk.)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Not me this time. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Not me this time. :(

ahh. That sucks Ackis. Was hoping to see you there again this year.

Anybody else you know of that's coming this year?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'll be missing this one, and don't ever foresee myself going to another as they have declined substantially since the first few. I do however expect you all to uphold the SC tradition of taking over a couch or some chairs on Friday night and sharing pastries (we are semi-famous for this as members of the Guild cast, Chris Metzen, Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street, Michael Morhaime, Jay Mohr and several other Blizz folks have partaken of them in the past). SC represent!
Edited by Medawky on 5/24/2013 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm looking forward to this. I really appreciate the assistance in acquiring the tickets!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'll be making the trip down from Northern California as well. This will be my first Blizzcon.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Cool! I hope there's a chance to meet some of the other SCers!

Ashenis, you really don't need to put me on your list twice. :)
Edited by Palvarosa on 6/6/2013 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
If only. I can never save money to go by the time Blizzcon actually rolls around. The one time I did, Blizzcon didn't happen :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
updated my list and I hope to see everybody as time draws near. I'd say let's plan to meet up the night before and get tickets together, but I have the Cosplayer's dinner at 7 and then picking up everything shortly after.

Still, I do hope to see everybody at the realm meeting!

If anyone else is coming that you know of, let me know and I'll throw them on here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
can't wait to see you there, Ashenis.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Set the time and the place, we will be there (barring flight delays). It's just a week away!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm all for a meet-up at some point, but I'll be roaming around in costume on day 1.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'll be there :) Going as my Panda in Darkmantle :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Didn't see your post until the end of day 1 of the con Raidenki. Saw your costume and looks good (I did Darkmantle armor last blizzcon)

My costume was Thrall... of course... I was the only male Thrall running around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]