Lightning-Imbued Trinket and disc.

90 Troll Priest
My guild is on the edge on killing lei shen, and I was curious about that trinket.
Just looking at it, it looks BiS for a atonement healer, assuming it does work on atonement healing.
But before I go nuts about getting it, is it worth grabbing as a disc?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Only 1-2% of my healing on average. The extra Int is alright, and if you're drowning in mana on some fights it's nice to be able to swap in, I guess. Still not impressive, really.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The Thunderforged version routinely does 3-4% of my co-healer's healing. He is also a Disc Priest.

I just got the normal version tonight off a coin roll and plan on testing it out this week.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
If you want to go all out atonement spam, grab the Shado-pan Assault DPS trinket.

AFAIK there's no reason why the Lei-Shen trinket is any better for atonement than other specs. Our pally sees about ~3% healing from the normal 522 version. It's mediocre; not particularly awful or particularly exciting.
Edited by Kashir on 4/22/2013 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]