Remote AH stamina problem?

90 Worgen Death Knight
I dropped about 1K on five items with great stamina. (10s of thousands of stamina) Two of them i have listed in the following thread. They had anazing stats so I bought them and went to log onto the game and they only showed like 100 stamina. Are my levels too low or what? Please help because I would not have bought them for that stamina Because I have pieces just as good as they are. Can I have a refund or something? Going down 1k is not that fun. The items were as follows: It was a cloak: Peerless cloak of Stamina (68 armor 11067 stamina)
and some vambraces: Gothic Plate Vambraces of Stamina. (189 armor 61056 stamina) I have screenshots on my phone of their "stats" and I can sell them on the AH off my app and they have the crazy stats there but just not in game.
Edited by Dntwrrybhppy on 4/23/2013 2:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
This is an issue with the way that randomly generated stats display. We're working on a solution but our engineers are having some difficulty with the fix.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]