[A]Deep Forest Caravan – Seeking three

90 Night Elf Rogue
Deep Forest is looking to round out our main character list. If you like full-immersion RP, game content, and being a part of a rich story line, you may have found a home.

Candidates should be at least twenty-one years of age, mature, and game primarily during the night-time hours. Characters may be of any level.

We are a small, level thirteen guild with three members, working on material that will launch the guild story. We have a good seventy pages of material worked up with RP segments wrapped and waiting. Writing a plus, but not over good characterization and the ability for depth in RP. Must be willing to play the game, as this is the organizational constant for DFC upon which the story of your character unfolds.

Post in this thread or contact Mossclaw (frequent alt: Briarpetal) or Irianos in game. If you miss us, send post with a time that suits you. Visit dfc.guildlaunch.com and drop by our forums. Mission statement, guild structure, and rules can be found in our Visitor's Forum; sample writings in our Tales forum.
Edited by Mossclaw on 4/23/2013 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Alright Mossclaw apparently didn't make this sound as good as it really is. We are a really nice, close knit little group, but we need to branch out a bit. So we need a few more people to help round us out.

Patience is a virtue, we are still figuring things out, but we could use a few new brains to help us come up with ideas. Most of all just be willing to voice your opinion, we want to hear what you have to say.

Oh, and a sense of humor is important, we make mistakes, we laugh at ourselves quite often. Who knows, you might be just what we are looking for, so check out the guild sight, or contact one of us in game. If nothing else we like meeting new people.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I don't think Mossclaw did a poor job. In fact, the guild sounds quite nice! You just have some strict requirements in place like the 21+ age requirement and a strong focus on creative writing in the form of story lines and character development rather then casual walkups. Honestly, I think that's for the best because you will ultimately foster for yourself a great group of roleplayers to fill your ranks with, but at the same time insuring quality over quantity will slow down the recruitment pace a bit.

Also, consider we are kindof in between patches right now so there might not be as many people looking at guilds as there would be come 5.3. Just keep plugging away, I'm sure with such a great idea you will eventually find those you seek without a problem.

If it wasn't for my own prior guild commitments I would probably apply myself, as it's hard to find people who can write at the college level. At least, I've had a problem finding it.

All that being said, if you'd ever like to roleplay with me or need an extra person for an event I'd be more then happy to help you guys out and I'll try and give you guys a guild plug in game if I see a good roleplayer in search of a guild.

I wish you guys the best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I don't think Mossclaw did a poor job. In fact, the guild sounds quite nice! You just have some strict requirements in place like the 21+ age requirement and a strong focus on creative writing in the form of story lines and character development rather then casual walkups. Honestly, I think that's for the best because you will ultimately foster for yourself a great group of roleplayers to fill your ranks with, but at the same time insuring quality over quantity will slow down the recruitment pace a bit.

Haha I am perfictly aware of this:) I just like to give Mossclaw a hard time.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, and we would love to have you join us in RP. Feel free to look us up any time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Thank you very much, Adelynn! I do agree that quality over quantity is a much slower build. Although I would qualify that with the observation that often, the person that brings something desirable to add to the mix, rarely perceives it in themselves.

Primarily if there is an interest and you have a go-to attitude, I would encourage anyone, no matter their level of experience in either PvE or RP, to talk with us. After all, if you don't poke your head in the door, you'll never see what's on the table.

All that being said, if you'd ever like to roleplay with me or need an extra person for an event I'd be more then happy to help you guys out and I'll try and give you guys a guild plug in game if I see a good roleplayer in search of a guild.

That's fantastic and we really appreciate it! I am very interested in DFC's story line weaving in and out of different guilds, players, and/or factions, so I will add you to the list.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
~ A Bump for good measure ~
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
May the weekend be enjoyable! Back to the front page.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Sunday boost. Gearing up for Monday.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Added a doc to give the Mission Statement a bit more context.

http://dfc.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9336916&gid=287297&sid=96e7194145d4e8fbf1f6b622590c93ca

I feel that once you understand this - everything else clicks into place regarding DFC.

Still looking for more members.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Up to the top, looking forward to the weekend.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'd actually be interested in joining.I'd be happy to speak with someone when they are available.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I will look for you! I will be popping in an out throughout the day, but will be on for a solid block at 7:30pm server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
My guild is small and just getting started as well, but I think it'd be great to intermingle if given the chance. Just drop me a line if you're interested. :)

overture.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bump for some good folk!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Somemore bumps, Mossclaw and Irianos are both great people and equally great roleplayers!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Thank you so much! :D

We're still seeking more adventures to round out our team. We're now a level 16 guild, and proud of it! <grins>

Just to recap: [A] E/HRP guild -

Deep Forest Caravan (DFC) of Wyrmrest Accord is an experimental, hardcore RP guild. If you love RP and PvE, but find it immersion breaking to juggle both - DFC is the perfect blend.

DFC is a particularly good fit for: former raiders with an interest in RP / RP'ers with an interest in PvE / RPers looking for in-depth characterization and storylines

dfc.guildlaunch.com - take a look at our Visitor's forum for docs.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Warlock
Sounds like a good guild
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Back to the first page.

Our other members are on Summer Hiatus right now, so this is the perfect time to join if you are hesitant in your RP and/or class. I'm happy to work with beginning roleplayers and those new to the game. No level requirement.

I'm on usually by 8 - 8:30pm server. If you need other hours and are interested, contact me via post and we'll work something out.

Follow the links above for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
*Dropkicks to the front page*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Thank you for the bump.

More exposure. Determination is Mossclaw's stock-in-trade. ~.^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]