522 DK Tank - LF a Raid Team / Spot

90 Tauren Death Knight
As the title says :)

6/6 MsV
6/6 HoF
6/12 ToT *12/12 on PTR* - Know the fights inside/out

I can raid any day *Except Friday* & any time.

Feel free to contact me in game, Or @ Nayer#1368

Edited by Offensive on 6/11/2013 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Are you available tonight 11 server?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8415081550

1 night x 4 hours a week 25m raid then pickups happen on fri/sat 11 server as well. (10m)

tell me if you can make that, I'll be on reckoner/kubricks
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
We are actually recruiting for 25 man heroics starting next week . Need a 3rd tank . Goon#2768 is my bt if interested .
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
BuMp
Reply Quote
< Shepherds We Shall Be >

Newer guild recruiting for core raid group. I a the GM and i personally have 4/12 NM ToT xp but am looking to start a new guild if you want to help us fill our 10 man roster..

Current raid time range is somewhere in to following area.. to be hammered out more a little later.

(all in server time)
Sun 11pm to 5am
Mon 11pm to 5am
Tue 11pm to 5am
Wed 11pm to 5am
Thu 11pm to 5am

Please refer to this thread for more detailed info http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728402880
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Hello . We are in need of a 3rd tank for heroic progression . Very soon in fact . Let me know if you are interested . I'll add you on real id. We are 11/12 25 man . Will be killing lei shen this week.
Edited by Deathgoon on 4/26/2013 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Hello . We are in need of a 3rd tank for heroic progression . Very soon in fact . Let me know if you are interested . I'll add you on real id. We are 11/12 25 man . Will be killing lei shen this week.

No Pending Requests...

Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We may need a tank for our group's ToT run tomorrow, 7 server. We're starting on Tortos. Contact me in game via mail or just whisper me today or early tomorrow so we can talk. We are looking for a tank with a viable DPS OS.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
We may need a tank for our group's ToT run tomorrow, 7 server. We're starting on Tortos. Contact me in game via mail or just whisper me today or early tomorrow so we can talk. We are looking for a tank with a viable DPS OS.

Very bad exp with your guild in the past, i'll pass, ty tho!

Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
hey there man i sent you a battle tag request and would like to talk to about join our 10 man team. we r currently 6/12 as a guild but the gm is 9/12 and im 7/12 so we know almost all the fights and as gear goes me and you would b the only ones on the dk tier as of right now.

raid time : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6-9 server or 7-10 est

when you get my battle tag request shoot me a message
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Offensive...............
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Procella Oculus> Looking for more players to fill our roster

Raid Times: Tues/Thursday 8-10:30 PM Server (Third Night TBD)
Progression: 1/12 Normal ToT 10

About us: As a guild we have been around since Sept 2007 on the Velen Realm. We're a good bunch of folks with a wide range of raiding experience all throughout BC, Cata and Wrath. Recently transferred due to low population and lack of commitment from our random, recent applications (Hence little progression.) Our core consists of a group of people that acts as a family group, very committed to each player individually and as a group.

We're looking for players that like a casual atmosphere with a focussed attitude towards raiding and guild activities. We like to think of ourselves as very social, and many of our friends from other realms and beyond the game have come and made alts to reflect this aspect of Proc Oc.

If this is something that you'd be interested in pursuing, please don't hesitate to chat with either Myself (Välenus) my GM (Tzulao) or any one of our guild members in game.

Battletag: XValenusX#1817
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Offensive...............

Hi <3

Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Over Raided is Recruiting!

Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 1:00-5:30PM Mal'Ganis Time (CST)

Contacts: Matthëw, Forni, Nirnroot

http://or.guildlaunch.com

Over Raided is an 18 and over only raiding guild. Our focus is making progression while maintaining positive, friendly attitudes. Our philosophy is to down bosses while enjoying time with fellow skilled raiders.

For us, being a great raider isn't enough. The ability to play your class well is a minimum standard for any raid team. In addition to being exceptional at your class we seek members who are friendly, helpful and a pleasure to raid with.

This doesn't mean we are casual or that we tolerate consistent mistakes. We still have progression goals we want to obtain with folks that aren't elitists. We will still point you out when you make a mistake without yelling and cussing at you. We treat each other like an online family, but still get things done. However, we do not run a charity. Raid members are still required to 'pull their own weight'. Feel free to look on our website for a more detailed explanation of our philosophy and approach to raiding.

We are always looking for exceptional players.

Please visit our website for an updated listing of what classes we are recruiting as it is updated often.

If we sound like the perfect guild for you and your class isn't listed, please contact me to see if we can work something out!

We look for raiders who can provide exceptional performance while still offering utility to the raid when needed. We want players with great attitudes. We don't fight, bicker or squabble during our raids, and we plan on keeping it that way.

We are a mature group, mostly ages 18 – 40, recruiting gamers 18 and over.No drama is tolerated. We have a Mumble Server for easy voice communications. We require that all raiders use Mumble during our raids.A minimum of 80% attendance.

We pay all repairs, provide you with flasks, feasts (and food if needed), potions, enchants, glyphs, gems, etc. If you need it for raiding, we provide it!A friendly, fun and generous atmosphere.Predefined schedule for raids, alt runs, old content and transmog runs.An opportunity to tackle some of Warcraft's toughest challenges with fellow highly skilled and dedicated gamers.A thoroughly screened player base that must participate in an extensive initiation period. We do this to ensure that we are recruiting players that share the same high standards and expectations we have.

With our highly organized structure, we will not be the best guild for everyone. We demand a high standard from our players in aspects of activity, commitment and maturity. We will invest a great deal of time and resources into helping you develop your character and do not want “guild hoppers.” We want gamers who share the same principles as we do and who will dedicate themselves to the advancement and growth of the guild and its members.

If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a great, fun and rewarding guild, please contact me for more information about our guild, or visit our site and apply today!

Contact Information
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
In Game Contact: Matthëw
Battlenet ID: Matthew#1916
Email: thehumanroach@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Ping!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Pong!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We are looking for tank for core group.

Raid Times: Tue., Wed., Thu. 7:00-10:00p Mal'Ganis Time (CST)

Contacts: Wolfium, Aristikres, Zarabod

Recruitment Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfd-kvmZBe8

Transfer guild from Agamaggan, been around since launch but down to a solid 5 person core looking to flush out a solid 10 man group for progression. Laid back skilled players looking for other skilled players who enjoy raiding.

We are always looking for exceptional players. If your class is not listed below, please contact us to see what we can offer. (1/12 ToT atm but working with pugging 5 spots a week)

Current Needs

Tanks: 1-2
DPS: 1-2 ranged preferred

•We are a mature group, mostly ages 25 – 40, recruiting gamers 18 and over.• Drama Free since 2008.• We have a Vent Server for easy voice communications. We require that all raiders use Vent during our raids

Recruitment Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfd-kvmZBe8

A fun raiding environment while still progressing and downing bosses! and Cheese!

If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a great, fun and rewarding guild, please contact me for more information about our guild!

Also if there are any other small guilds out there in the same situation, we would also be interested in a guild merger or joint raiding, to boost the numbers etc.

Just pst: Wolfium, Aristikres, Zarabod
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bring
Up
My
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bazinga !!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]