Engineers

90 Dwarf Death Knight
So when I came back to WoW, I already had my heart set on Engineering. Not for the hope that it makes gold, but for the neat perks it gives, via blingtron, jeeves, etc. But, that's pretty much all you get out of engineering. To me, in terms of being the best you can be, there's other professions that have more of an impact on your character, by stats and actually having some form of selling things for gold.

I'm not asking for Engineering to have an ability to make gold or anything, I guess I am just trying to justify why I still bother having Engineering, I suppose. Don't get me wrong, I love rocket belt, and parachute! But, I just feel like meh for whatever reason.

Any other Engineers feel this way? /rant of the day
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
I actually like engineering for the fun aspect of it. I'm pretty sure with the sockets though, it's on par - or close to par - with the benefits you get from the other professions. Plus you get to stay in the Shrine and use the AH, while everyone else has to go to the city.

Oh and Ghost Iron Dragonling usually sells well for me. Plus you can make Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Don't get me wrong, I love rocket belt, and parachute! But, I just feel like meh for whatever reason.

Parachute? Goblin Glider.
Reply Quote
Synapse springs are probably the best profession related stat buff for certain classes.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Synapse springs are probably the best profession related stat buff for certain classes.

I love how they line up with Bloodbath and Berserker Rage for Warriors.
Reply Quote
Damage Trinket On-Use
Proc Trinket
Jade Spirit
Synapse Springs
Pyro Proc
Deep Frozen target

Good-bye.
Reply Quote
98 Draenei Death Knight
engineering is a great money maker in pandaria. finally..

and now we have great tinker buffs.

I love the goblin glider in pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]