Maniacal Box of Kittens Raid Team Information

To assist those who frequently ask about joining, I felt it would be helpful to post a little here as an added resource for information. Some more detailed information is available at http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cairne/Maniacal+Box+of+Kittens. The guild runs three to four teams consistently, and I have provided limited information below. Please direct any questions or applications to me or a specific raid leader via in-game mail, as I do not check these forums frequently.

- Team Zero (main team) raids Tu, We, Th nights 8:30 to 12:30 (server time) with occasional Saturday raids for progression. The openings are competitive, so detailed applications and raid logs are required as is similar progress and item level (within about 6 bosses and 10 IL points, respectively, although it certainly varies depending on the content). If you feel strongly that you can out-perform one or any of the raiders in their roles, you are welcome to contact me or Resonancè.

- Team Chaos is another team which raids on Sa, Su, Mo nights 7 to 11 (server time); Vii is the current raid leader. Applications are preferred for this team also with similar progress and item levels. For reference, this team keeps up with the second or third place guilds on this server.

- Team Mayhem is a newly reorganized team raiding Th, Fr, Sa nights 10:30 to 1:30 (server time) with Velyana as the raid leader. Applications are preferred for this team also, and this team is comparable to approximately the tenth guild on the server - for now. Updates will be made as new information becomes available.

- The final team is a casual team enjoying old (but current expansion) and some current content. Any inquiries for that team should be directed to Whisperwynnd.

I trust this will be helpful to people interested, and I look forward to continued association with the players of this server.
Reply Quote
Team Zero is in need of a caster dps with healer offspec for continued heroic progression.
We would prefer an elemental/resto shaman, but other options may suffice. PST Tiara or Resonanc(alt+138) for more info.
Edited by Resonancè on 5/28/2013 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Since we have two posts running, please see the recruitment post for current openings, and this post will serve as a guide once a player is interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]