until it was 10 vs 3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bom vent: guys its 20 v 2. Need more.
Bom group shows up
Bom vent: ah shii its actually 10 v 3.. in our favor
Forum post incoming:
@converge.
Lol we pwnt you jajajajaja. 1720 rbg we teh bestest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
People complain there's too many bom threads on the forums, and then those same people make more every day.

EDIT: had to fix the sentence.
Edited by Vod on 4/24/2013 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
People complain there's too bom threads on the forums, and then those same people make more every day.

sorry you were not there for the fun. woulda had a good time flag of ownershiping your corpse
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bom group shows up
Forum post incoming:
@converge.

Actually it's:

-Wpvp out in front of the shrine!
-We want to come!

We can't refuse them, we are a wpvp guild, we can't prohibit some world fights to some guildies because you guys can't bring out numbers!

had fun killing yall

thx for the free Honor points LOL

Was those free honor points worth the repairs? And were they worth the humiliation?
You run away ALL the time my friend, I hardly ever see you fight against us!
There are some hordies that I admire for their perseverance... But you, you disgust me!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bom group shows up
Forum post incoming:
@converge.

Actually it's:

-We want to come!

We can't refuse them, we are a wpvp guild, we can't prohibit some world fights to some guildies because you guys can't bring out numbers!

had fun killing yall

thx for the free Honor points LOL

Was those free honor points worth the repairs? And were they worth the humiliation?
There are some hordies that I admire for their perseverance... But you, you disgust me!

Last i checked. healers always run away? you need to do some research about class mechanics my friend
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Actually it's:

-We want to come!

Last i checked. healers always run away? you need to do some research about class mechanics my friend

lol i disgust you, lol. you dont know how much pleasure it was to see you log on you alliance alt just because you roflstomped you

accept defeat and get over your self, you're just like sorrow, big talk, but nothing to back it up by
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

lol i disgust you, lol. you dont know how much pleasure it was to see you log on your alt horde just because you roflstomped you. the QQ was the most pleasureable thing i've ever had on this server. it pmuch made my #1 lul moments

accept defeat and get over your self, you're just like sorrow, big talk, but nothing to back it up by
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
People complain there's too many bom threads on the forums, and then those same people make more every day.

sorry you were not there for the fun. woulda had a good time flag of ownershiping your corpse

If I was there, your entire group (however many there were) would have been crushed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
04/24/2013 09:34 PMPosted by Vod

If I was there, your entire group (however many there were) would have been crushed.

actually your guild did that work for you. they had to call for reinforcements because they were geting their @sses handed to LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

actually your guild did that work for you. they had to call for reinforcements because they were geting their @sses handed to LOL

Well that's what guilds are for, thats actually the main reason I joined up with sorrow and his merry band. I got sick of being zergged me vs 10+ ppl. If you can't man up the numbers, then get more friends or stay in orgrimmar.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Zan, healers should heal their raid members, you run away from from them when we start killing one or two of them...

Wiping us once? Good job! We came one at a time because we thought we could 1v1 you, apparently you had 2 friends helping you...

We rezzed together, killed one of your friends, you ran away leaving your second friend for dead, that's why I jumped on my horde toon, I just can't take dishonorable, coward players like you. Not because you wiped our group once because we killed you 3-4 times after, wich wouldn't make me mad. I was actually happy to see horde finally fight us! The only thing that pisses me off is to see your back ALL the time, or your bat form.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/24/2013 09:34 PMPosted by Vod

Vod it looks like we missed out on some fun.

Let the kid continue to talk as much as he wants, usually just gets into bat form and flies away like the coward he is.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Let the kid continue to talk as much as he wants, usually just gets into bat form and flies away like the coward he is.

im suprised blizzard un banned you from the forums.

And osnap. he called me a kid. lawd save us all, have mercy upon yo soul - aman
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
god i love free hks
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

im suprised blizzard un banned you from the forums.

And osnap. he called me a kid. lawd save us all, have mercy upon yo soul - aman

I never got banned to begin with.
Oh an since you're still having issues spelling it's "Amen"
lawd isn't even a word and "oh snap"

That should help you out for next time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]