Had fun killing BOM today ^^

90 Human Paladin
04/27/2013 06:19 PMPosted by Zanggetsu
To speak disparagingly, often insultingly or abusively about a person or group

pretty much where im getting the fact from

we all know he has a high ego, so no reason to look down upon the sad soul eh?

he does not realise what Karma is yet, so ill let him figure it out the hard way

Ill let him learn his self life lessions to be taught, so he can experience what other people deal with IRL, and not their fantasy game " world of warcraft "

ROFLMFAO

Man I get to you don't I?
Get under your skin?
Get you to post walls and walls of text. I never edit my posts but you seem you need to.

My ego is yes high. Karma for me I don't believe in. Religion and Karma are the same crap.
I hope you have had a rough life, I hope you continue to have a rough life. I hope your life sucks. I hope you suck at life.

See I can do the same with IRL and RL comments as well. You know you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and I would throw a huge party afterwards. A celebration "One less idiot on the planet"

Thanks for coming out kid. Now you can finally push that report button.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
04/27/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Stamatatos

pretty much where im getting the fact from

we all know he has a high ego, so no reason to look down upon the sad soul eh?

he does not realise what Karma is yet, so ill let him figure it out the hard way

Ill let him learn his self life lessions to be taught, so he can experience what other people deal with IRL, and not their fantasy game " world of warcraft "

ROFLMFAO

Man I get to you don't I?
Get under your skin?
Get you to post walls and walls of text. I never edit my posts but you seem you need to.

My ego is yes high. Karma for me I don't believe in. Religion and Karma are the same crap.
I hope you have had a rough life, I hope you continue to have a rough life. I hope your life sucks. I hope you suck at life.

See I can do the same with IRL and RL comments as well. You know you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and I would throw a huge party afterwards. A celebration "One less idiot on the planet"

Thanks for coming out kid. Now you can finally push that report button.

I agree with myself and am now trolling my own post. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Why is that hard for you to understand? (seems kinda easy to me)
Do I need to find a fence post to explain it to you?

lolwut? How do I not understand that if I used it to form an analogy for you?

And if you'd notice, I never made fun of your lack of arena ratings (no one on Maelstrom arenas, calm down bro). You're getting defensive over my hypothetical !@#$ talking examples.

You were the one that brought up batting averages and football players, which are two different sports btw. PvP and Arenas aren't two different things, one is a part and the other is a whole. This is why telling a football player "Nice batting average" is not the same as telling a PvPer "Nice Arena rating".
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lol is calling me kid the only thing you know how to do?

every post i here you blabbing on about involves " hey kid go back home, or hey kid you suck at life "

Like seriously?

my 6 yr old niece can think of better material then the loads of crap you give me.

nice try tho. when you actually put some effort into your insults, maybe just maybe. ppl will start to care
Edited by Zanggetsu on 4/27/2013 7:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
and here I thought I ranted about stupid things...
looking back I dont feel so guilty.

/popcorn.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

on the contrary I can pmuch say the same think to you tbh..

more or less like :

1 less tool ruining this nice society.

its sad you dont feel remorse for ppl " try looking that up " apparently the only thing you know how to do is, bash, and bring ppl down, and its a pretty sad attempt to say the least.

Maybe once you grow up like the rest of us?, you just might learn a thing or two

I can tell you are the type of person who sits on hit computer and trys to think of new material to throw at people, just to get a rise out of them, ( i know you sit in your little bubble at home, segregated away from the rest of the world, thinking this game is the whole world to you and you can do w/e and whenever you want it ) - the sad part is, in the real life ( if you actually pulled that kinda stunt par say if you had a job, they would throw your @ss on the street faster then you can say, lulwhat?

also parsay, saying if you had friends who had to deal with that type of non sense, id feel bad for them for having to put up with such an arrogant person

But, im pretty sure what im saying right now. is going through 1 ear and right out the other " prob somtehing your parents should of taught you as a child "
Edited by Zanggetsu on 4/27/2013 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
calm down bro). You're getting defensive over my hypothetical !@#$ talking examples.

You say that like im sunddeny outraged.
Im just answering your question. A reply is not someone getting excited or getting defensive.
Get over yourself...You hardly get me excited.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Calm down doesn't mean you're outraged.

I told you to calm down because you were getting ahead of yourself when you started getting defensive about your arena ratings. No one made fun of them. It's okay dude, no one is calling you bad. It's alright.
Edited by Unsanctified on 4/27/2013 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Oh well...gee wiz...I feel so much better now.
I was really worried what you thought of me...golly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/27/2013 07:29 PMPosted by Zanggetsu

on the contrary I can pmuch say the same think to you tbh..

more or less like :

1 less tool ruining this nice society.

its sad you dont feel remorse for ppl " try looking that up " apparently the only thing you know how to do is, bash, and bring ppl down, and its a pretty sad attempt to say the least.

Maybe once you grow up like the rest of us?, you just might learn a thing or two

I can tell you are the type of person who sits on hit computer and trys to think of new material to throw at people, just to get a rise out of them, ( i know you sit in your little bubble at home, segregated away from the rest of the world, thinking this game is the whole world to you and you can do w/e and whenever you want it ) - the sad part is, in the real life ( if you actually pulled that kinda stunt par say if you had a job, they would throw your @ss on the street faster then you can say, lulwhat?

also parsay, saying if you had friends who had to deal with that type of non sense, id feel bad for them for having to put up with such an arrogant person

But, im pretty sure what im saying right now. is going through 1 ear and right out the other " prob somtehing your parents should of taught you as a child "

All i see here is:

blah blah. blah blah blah. blah blahbablah.

Some more Blah. Followed by more Blah blah.

Didn't bother to read it, not really important much like your existence on this planet.

Question though for you:

Have you told your mom you bat for the other team?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lmao pmuch what id expect to hear from a child, to refuse the truth i give him. owell. you can learn your life lesions the hard way
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lmao pmuch what id expect to hear from a child, to refuse the truth i give him. owell. you can learn your life lesions the hard way

You sound like you've had a rough life.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
actually ive had a great life, you on the other hand?

not so sure about here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Stop the Horde on Horde violence!

Also, I find it hilarious that people actually tried to philosophically define what "Trash-Talking" is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
actually ive had a great life, you on the other hand?

not so sure about here

pretty good life keeps getting better
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
indeed it does

any thoughts?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
you horde are funny with the fighting back and forth keep it up or pull it togther either way shut up and fight
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
indeed it does

any thoughts?

Lets just settle this once and for all Zan.

We will fight to the death 1 on 1.

If you win I will stop posting on the forums.
If I win, then you must stop posting on the forums.

I will record the fight. I will show up solo.
Message me in game when you wish. If you are a true fighter then this should be easy for you. There are no restrictions to the fight only that it must be 1 on 1.
No cowardly crap with you calling in friends to fight me while we are fighting, cause that is just weak and remember it will be recorded.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://i.imgur.com/S0C08XW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3HPAMwq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/E9wTjJD.jpg

just a few choice picks from zang's rogue
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]