Had fun killing BOM today ^^

90 Human Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/S0C08XW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3HPAMwq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/E9wTjJD.jpg

just a few choice picks from zang's rogue

And this means what exactly that he has a rogue. Well good for him I have one as well, plus a mage, plus another paladin plus a shaman and a dk what's your point?

Oh I think I get it I am to be scared or something because he has a rogue? Or the fact that variante and sorrow died in the shrine and he got the KB?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ven...that choice pick of myself dead where he spammed lol is when I flew, dismounted on your shrine. Was attacked by 3 guards and 4 of you. While I was solo...lmao. gj? Grats on the zerg. Must be worthy of a screenshot? Seemed like Zang was so happy he face bashed his face on the /lol emote.

I sat at your shrine for what? over an hour flying in aggroing guards trying to kite you guys out? Give me a break...now I know why sorrow b**ched about you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Screenshots are a good thing. They make a statement of sorts. However, are they worth posting in two different threads? That, my friends, can only be answered by you, the viewers out there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
screenshots? I dont think my hd has enough space for screenshots on the amount of times they had actually died when they weren't hiding behind an army of guards
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
what nice screen shot there killed me with 5 guards on me and the other is my alt that is 89 and in greens your a awsome rogue you trucking bad
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alright is Zangu too scared to accept my challenge.

You claim we in Band of Misfits are too scared to fight 1v1. I am calling you out on this.
As it seems right now it's you who is scared of a 1v1 against any one of us.

Now you hide behind venicide like a coward.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Now you hide behind venicide, guards, being stealthed, running away, lolubad forum posts, fixed screenshots with wrongful explanations, and every other excuse you can come up with.

Fix't
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol all of you alliance know how often i kill you at the shrine of 7 stars.

be weary of your words, for they will bite you.

so often do i find myself being chased across half of the zone, by 3-5 members of bom, that i have recently assassinated, that to post pictures of my exploits would accomplish only affirming something you already knew.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Tried to dot me up afk then i attacked you back still almost anyone of us would have stood there continuing to DPS me making me heal, but you ran off. I suppose you thought the 3 to 4 minutes lag time for my back up wouldn't be enough to get me down...

You at least try to attack me sometimes so good show.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]