That goal is seeing game content while maintaining the close ties of friendship and strong commitment of our team. All we ask is your attentiveness and your dedication toward pushing our team hard while having fun. We strive not to be the biggest, nor the team that has most raid hours a week. We strive to fulfill our desire, as a team, of seeing new content. To progress and share both the good and bad of our attempts. To allow ourselves individually to grow and mature. To be able to admit to the bad, and to share in the pride of the good we have done.
FYI, this is a small guild running with tight roster. We have no intention of creating a big raiding guild and have people rotating in/out of boss fights.
1 Mistweaver Monk / Holy Priest
1 DPS (DK/Feral druid/Hunter)
Exceptional players of all classes are encouraged to apply. For further information, how to apply and in-depth guild policies, please visit us at www.mattachineknights.org
Mattachine Knights [A] US-Proudmoore is currently recruiting experienced raid members to balance out our 25-man roster for Siege of Orgrimmar. We plan to push into heroic modes as we have in past expansions on a limited raid schedule.
Current 25 Man Tier Progression: Siege of Orgrimmar 10/14 on 25-man,
Raiding Schedule: Wed/Thurs from 6:30pm to 9:30pm server (PST)
Mattachine Knights Raid Applicant Requirements:
All raid applicants are expected to possess the following:
- 18 or older
- A good understanding of your class/spec and an ability to perform on a level equivalent to our current raiders.
- The availability to commit to our 2 nights raiding schedule (Wednesday- Thursday)
- Reliable and stable internet connection.
- Proper gems and enchants.
- Working mic that is compatible with Ventrilo/Mumble.
- Up to date raiding mods (DXE/DBM, Omen, Skada, etc)