LF Adamantite Blacksmith

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Good day! I'm in need of a Blacksmith with the ability to create Enchanted Adamantite Belt and Enchanted Adamantite Boots. The recipes are obtained through the Scryers, and our guild blacksmith is with the Aldor. The Auction House and Trade have been unfruitful, so I'm asking the forums.

I have the materials and I'm willing to tip 500g. Please reply here or whisper me in game if you can help me out!

Edit, I got the pieces, thank you Adelynn! :D
Edited by Morosus on 4/25/2013 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
I can make them. Do you have an Alliance alt you could get the mats too? I just finished farming Bloodsail Rep so you'll have to do the neutral auction exchange yourself because those gobs are out for my blood :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I can make them. Do you have an Alliance alt you could get the mats too? I just finished farming Bloodsail Rep so you'll have to do the neutral auction exchange yourself because those gobs are out for my blood :P

Unfortunately, my Ally toons are dirt poor. Do you have an alt you can use the neutral AH with?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Scratch that, sent you mail with my battletag.
Edited by Adelynn on 4/25/2013 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]