From Sargeras to Mug'thol: Thank you

90 Orc Death Knight
Dear Mug'Thol,

Lord Turkeylips, king of Sargeras horde, would like to let you know how grateful he his that you have taken server cancer known as Insidious Wrath from us. Since IW has been gone the following positives have happened.

- Sargeras horde has a 2k+ rbg team pushing 2200
- The number 1 pve guild on the server
- The horde has began to repopulate
- We successfully destroy the alliance in world pvp taking there vendor out and tea bagging there highest rated players, on video

We dont miss the following:

1600 pvp heros
raging about nothing.
Venombrew

thank all of you again, if any of you not in insidious wrath need to do competent pvp, feel free to msg anyone from RRFC sargeras horde.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Well if it isn't one of Insidious Wrath's BasTARD children from the past. Sam my favorite raging ReRe, snooping around mug'thol I see! First of all, you don't have a 2200 rbg team and pushing. Infact you had to xfer off to get it, and xfer back to brag about it. Secondly, Midwinter is an alliance raiding guild that has nothing to do with pvp, horde, or you, so why even bring them up? Unless your saying we kept them down so hard they couldn't do much else!?! Which is it?

The horde isn't repopulating your just now getting our members. When the most popular horde guild of Sargeras(Insidious Wrath) left, what the hell do you think the members who couldn't pay xfer were gonna do? A good portion of my old members who couldn't leave are now forced to be in your guild, so technically your keeping my members busy until they can afford the xfer, so thank you!

Let me know when people can do a search on you or your guild and the results look like this:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=Insidious+Wrath&f=post&forum=1182274

Or google search Insidious Wrath, we will let actual evidence speak for itself.

thank all of you again, if any of you not in insidious wrath need to do competent pvp, feel free to msg anyone from RRFC sargeras horde.

If your so repopulated, why you fishing here for rbg guys? I figure someone with such a prestine name and rating wouldn't need to xrealm rbgs, we don't on mug'thol... Anyway, nice of you to come track us down on our new server and giving me a chance to plug my guild many times. Tell me what hurts more, knowing we were sargeras horde, or knowing that you will always fall short because compared to us, you are... nothing...
Edited by Sorrowstorm on 4/23/2013 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
everytime you post a triple paragraph i get the warm fuzzy feeling inside.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I have to triple paragraph. I so wish your ignorance could be explained in only a few words, like trash, pathetic or even douche, but its not!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yea yours is so much easier, in fact i do it by number.

Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
didn't the 1600 beat the 2200 in 6 seconds before? ya that comes to mind to sam.

6... seconds, wow you are good!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
lol choose your battles better, and go back to sargeras where my guild on that server while dead still has more active members then yours.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i have no idea what you are talking about. But most people dont. I am taking non IW members on Mug'thol and giving you free 1800 achieve. must link it in trade for iw to see
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
lol sure you don't know what im talking about. if I too was beaten in 6 seconds when I outgear the person I am fighting, id lie too. listen IDC if you lie sam, we both know the truth and so do about 20 other people that was standing there. I don't need to prove anything to the players of Mug' Thol. Because of me, 30 strangers got For the Horde achievements, and another dozen their mounts from Halaa, as well as beating down 2200 rated players in arena since my arrival to Mug' Thol. What do I have to prove? Honestly your the one searching for some kind of approval here not me. Remember your the one tracking us down on our new server, and your the one fishing for rbg players on Mug' Thol.

Thought a 2200 rated team like yours didn't need to xrealm players or is this just more Smoke your trying to blow? Either way, Smoke is probably getting a rub burn by now.
Edited by Sorrowstorm on 4/25/2013 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
whatever you say venombrew i dont even read your posts all the way thru anymore. Im going to ninja this server from you like i did your last one. I am taking some mug thol peeps to rbgs tonight. non IW
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
lol w/e man, keep chasing after my glory, your only running in circles, and btw we don't have to go outside our guild to get an rbg group so take as many "mug thol" people as you want, I honestly careless.

one thing I do like about you sam, is as hard you try, you always find your way back to IW in some fashion, so who needs who here?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
everytime you post a triple paragraph i get the warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Everytime i see a post like this i get a case of the giggles...why b/c ya'll mofo's from sargeras are sorry we left...to take the time out of your pathetic little lives to come and try to start stuff...come on..thats just pathetic...i mean seriously...come on....go back to your little troll cave where you belong and chill...we are fine....thanks for asking..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I approve of this thread. Carry on.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
It is funny tho, i just looked up the statistics for Guild RBGs, and if you take in consideration that our guild moved and waiting for all our members to xfer, we had to start the season really late. We didn't do rbgs last season because of the move. And two weeks ago we finally setup team 1 which moved up to 7th in rbgs for the server of mug thol already.
http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Mug%27thol/Insidious%20Wrath

While RRFC has been at it for over two seasons on the same server, with access to 20+ more members that didn't leave with us. They are only 8th on their server and yet talk as if they can offer more to mug thol people, when they can't even run a full guild rbg.
http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Sargeras/Rachael%20Ray%20Fight%20Club

ya i got a 786 rating, but I've only rbg'd once since the team has been setup this season. While our main group is 11-3 this week! We got one group of players already pushing their 1600-1700 rating after only two weeks! Now that we got a good set of constant players for group 1, we can start a group 2 since there is about 14 more people wanting to go, but we can only fit 10 in 1 rbg at a time.

When i get home from class today, I will get keith's screenshot showing our guild winning a 9v10(IW having the 9) in a CTF fight. Keep in mind sam, your the one who can never back up what he says, not us. Keep hiding in the shadows of IW where you belong.
Edited by Sorrowstorm on 4/30/2013 8:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I have alt's on Sargeras still... Horde isn't repopulating. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8088288937?page=1

Also think it's a little funny you rolling up in here bragging about a PvE guild on alliance (Orc's are still horde right?) that only transferred to Sargeras when MOP came out. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6607192346#13

Although, maybe horde seem to be getting bigger because alliance are just leaving. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979938058#17

This has to be a roll bread.
Edited by Latesha on 4/30/2013 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Site just updated 6 hours ago, were now #6 Guild Rbg team of Mug 'Thol, no longer 7.

http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Mug%27thol/Insidious%20Wrath
Edited by Sorrowstorm on 4/30/2013 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Interwebz fight.

/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Interwebz fight.

/popcorn

I like watching retards beat each other.
WoW drama for liiiife.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Vemombrew

In the spirt of old sarg horde friends i offer insidious wrath in our massive wpvp event saturday.
All trolling aside, we have a bunch of hold sarg horde players on other servers coming together to attack the shrine and pvp vendors with more then a few raid groups. Old school IW are invited.

PS you know i just love trolling you
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Were busy and don't have the time to carry you guys. Sargeras Horde is dead to us. Besides after all the lies and shlt talking you did, do you honestly think we would come to your aid? You here looking for a fight with us and now your back asking for us to come and kill for you guys. What do you even offer for our service, because we don't come cheap like RRFC.
Edited by Sorrowstorm on 5/30/2013 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]