<Seventh Seal> Recruiting DPS and Heals

90 Troll Warlock
Hi, thanks for checking this out. Here's the info you need:

Currently progressing in Throne of Thunder (25) 11/12
Raid times Tue/Wed/Thu 6-9 PM PST

Our guild is comprised of several smaller guilds that have come together for greater success. We formed in 5.0 and steamrolled 5.0 content before losing some people and we're having to recruit. As time goes one peoples priorities change, life pulls people in different directions and we're totally cool with that. But we want to raid and not pug.

We're a more mature group, most of us are in our late 20's early 30's at this point, and are all working professionals who like to push raid progression. The lack of consistency since 5.2 has dropped has held us back a bit so we need some fresh blood who want the epics we're just disenchanting every week.

Our raiders range from west coast liberals to southern rednecks and some north east massholes, we use Dolby Axon and our channel is lively. You can't be a wallflower in this guild, strong personalities preferred and people who are confident in their ability and in their commitment to raid progression. Our Dolby channel generally always has people in it, and is a fun place to be.

Ideally looking for some dps (Warrior, DK, Monk, Rogue, Spriest, Lock, and Boomkin are all primary considerations) and a healer or healer/offspec dps. Current raid comp is favoring bringing in agi wearers and some int users, although plate is often getting DE'd now too. Okay taking on more people if they come as a group, as long as they fit in personality wise.

Not hung up on current gear status, we can get you gear if you need it, more concerned about personality and commitment to being there for raid.

We do a lot of PVP as well, but PVE is the focus

hit up Monkette, Alleybear, Whatchuwan, or laføurs in game for more info or an invite.
Edited by Whatchuwan on 5/22/2013 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Bump for being on Lei Shen
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Bumping
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hello Seventh Seal!!

I use to be in your guild awhile ago as my old guild merged into it for raid progression...im curious as to the leadership in the guild...it seems like the list of people you mentioned to whisper are not the people I remember as being officers....has the guild gone through a leadership restructure?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Still recruiting skilled raiders. If you're able to make our raid times and are looking to find a solid raiding guild don't hesitate to whisper one of us!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I just faction changed back to the horde side. I'm currently a ilvl 500 guardian and an ilvl 493 resto druid. My main spec is guardian but I am an old school healer so switching to resto works for me. If you're still in need of a resto druid, I would like an opportunity to try out for your guild and see how well we can all work together. Thanks for your consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I just faction changed back to the horde side. I'm currently a ilvl 500 guardian and an ilvl 493 resto druid. My main spec is guardian but I am an old school healer so switching to resto works for me. If you're still in need of a resto druid, I would like an opportunity to try out for your guild and see how well we can all work together. Thanks for your consideration.

Feel free to contact any of the aforementioned officers or myself. As always, we're recruiting exceptional raiders and we'd love to get a chance to talk to you more in-depth.

Bump for downing 10m Lei Shen! Still looking for excellent players to round out our 25 man raid. In need of a holy paladin or disc priest that can make all of our raid times.
Edited by Queetzy on 5/27/2013 12:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]