When does Arms catch up to Prot for PVP/PVE?

78 Orc Warrior
I love my warrior, but I find myself using my prot spec due to huge burst and overall easier/superior role n BGs. I've wanted nothing more than to get a 2H gigantic axe and cleave my opponent's skull. Does Arms catch up before 90? Is it all dependent on weapon scaling as opposed to a fixed number like prot's Shield Slam/Revenge/etc?
Edited by Bashingorc on 4/23/2013 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I love my warrior, but I find myself using my prot spec due to huge burst and overall easier/superior role n BGs. I've wanted nothing more than to get a 2H gigantic axe and cleave my opponent's skull. Does Arms catch up before 90? Is it all dependent on weapon scaling as opposed to a fixed number like prot's Shield Slam/Revenge/etc?

we are fine in pve but not in pvp.. if someone will say we are fine in pvp you must be a retarded or a low life white trash.. we are sideline in rbgs as arm or fury, we are bad in arena.. next?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
we are fine in pve but not in pvp.. if someone will say we are fine in pvp you must be a retarded or a low life white trash.. we are sideline in rbgs as arm or fury, we are bad in arena.. next?

Said the 1600 warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
04/23/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Largespoon

Said the 1600 warrior.

Said the level 89 warrior!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/23/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Largespoon

Said the 1600 warrior.

I think his rating is the last thing that you should concern yourself with.

04/23/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Gannicuz

We're fine.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior

Completely agree.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior

We're fine.

Said the warrior who always kill target dummy.
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warrior
I think It takes a lot of skill to play a warrior, but for other classes, i won't say as much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Warriors are fine.
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warrior
Warriors are fine.

says the 1750 guy
Reply Quote
5 Pandaren Priest
I like how no one is answering his question. Sorry man, I'm too far out of the leveling loop to know. I do know that ability scaling is crazy out of whack now from playing a new DK the other day. An ability (Death Siphon) that supposedly is mediocre end game heals me for 60% hp at level 60 and is massively OP.

So I don't know when Arms overtakes Prot, but it will eventually.
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Warrior
Wow I have never seen so many people miss the point of the question so badly. I would like to know the answer to the OPs question as well but seeing all these 90s post nonsense I don't expect much solid answers :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
1900*
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warrior
1900*

how cute
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]