Vuhdo and raid frames

Hello healers,

I have a simple question. I recently started using Vuhdo and I really like it. However I cannot turn off the wow raid frames. So I have the Vuhdo frames and the wow raid frames on my screen and would like to get rid of the wow raid frames. The same thing happens in 5 man dungeon groups. I tried going into the wow interface in the unit frames and raid profiles and I do not see an option to turn off the wow frames. Please help. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can hide them by just clicking to the left of them and chosing the hide box.
Reply Quote
Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Additionally, there are options in VuhDo to turn them off completely (if you click on the in-game raidframes "options" panel and opt to "hide" the raidframes, you're still left with the... uh... tab? for the in-game raidframes "options" panel on the left of your screen. Not that that's a big deal, but you can turn it off completely in VuhDo).

With your VuhDo config open, select the "General" tab at the bottom of the VuhDo window.

Now move to the buttons at the far right of the VuhDo window, and select "Misc"

In the top left of the display, you'll now have a bunch of "Hide Standard" options to look at.

"Raid Manager" is the third option from the top, in that box. Click the bottom dot on the "Raid Manager" option. This will "hide" the in-game raidframes stuff completely.

... I love what VuhDo can do for me as a healer, but MAN, I hate interacting with it! Everything seems... hidden and sometimes unintuitive, sigh.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help. I really like vuhdo. I didn't think it would be that big of a difference but it really is. And yeah the interacting is a bit clunky, have to look for stuff... But so far it seems to have great potential. I especially like those arrows telling me in what direction people are from me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]