Over 20 oportunities...

100 Dwarf Shaman
DoJ
And still no mace. :(

Just wanted to share my frustration. Anyone else having such a bad luck getting Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm?

/sad

EDIT: Over 20 means 12 attempts with at least 8 of them using an Elder Charm of Good Fortune.
Edited by Vindor on 4/24/2013 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
*hugs*

My Panda Monk has done Tsulong, Emperor, and a few of the bosses in ToT multiple times now. And she still has ilvl 463 blue pants. You have my sympathy. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got mine on druid, finished the quest for sha touched gem (500 intellect). Did one quick LFR before enchanting it and got the spirit/mastery 502 from council which was a huge upgrade over it. I know it's a good thing getting an upgrade but man... Literally 3 kills with the weapon and it was replaced.

edit: said druid has been my main heals since start of MoP and I only just got a belt upgrade from my 463 blue one last week. Was a bit of a running joke in my guild about how I still had the same belt despite all the other items being replaced reasonably often.
Edited by Gemknight on 4/24/2013 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I feel lie I cheated the system with my weapon. >>
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
DoJ
Yeah i have that gem and it appears i'll never use it. Or, most likely, i'll get the weapon, gem it, and next night/week get Torall, Rod of the Shattered Throne or Jerthud, Graceful Hand of the Savior from any other ToT boss.

*hugs*

My Panda Monk has done Tsulong, Emperor, and a few of the bosses in ToT multiple times now. And she still has ilvl 463 blue pants. You have my sympathy. :(

/hug
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
None of our 3 healers got a Kri'tak drop for the entire duration of T14, and we used coins on it every week.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I decided my charms are broken and just give me gold :(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I feel lie I cheated the system with my weapon. >>

First time through last tier's LFR on my shaman:

Tihan
Un'Sok's
Kri'tak
Regail's

And I'm pretty sure my second run I got two more weapons. Of course, nothing in the world was going to make any of those bosses drop any wrists for her.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
cleared every week since it went live on my main, almost every week with a 2nd holy pally...no weapon drops at all for either of them. I am not just talking the one from Empress, none zip nada. Heroic dungeon, LFR, 10m (N)

This was all through t14, finally got the 476 weapon from Will on the main 2 weeks before ToT, got the 502 sword from Jin'Rokh first kill, then the 522 version first kill on norm...go figure.

I still have the 450 scenario mace on both my 2nd pally and my resto druid
Reply Quote
It's just bad RNG, I got one on the second kill on my Priest and one on the first kill with my Shaman (with a bonus roll).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Finally, got my monk into ToT this week. Got the wrists to drop of Tortos to replace my 450 wrist.

But I am still rocking the 458 JP chest.

Yet in the mean time, I got 5 sha touched weapons and 3 head tier tokens.

Random is random.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
In our 10 man group, the first piece of int mail dropped in ToT just tonight. EVER.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It seems to me that the T14 weapons did not get the *increased drop rate* treatment that the rest of the loot has.

Seriously, when you kill Elegon (or Sha) as a Fury Warrior, and 2/3 of the drops are weapons, and you don't get them...it starts to look weird.

Riôt
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
It took forever on my main priest, when I got my horde priest to 90 I got it on my 3rd run. Then to put more salt on the wound I ran it for the first time on my fresh 90 restro druid last week and got it on the first kill. -.-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eon
Still using the normal, spiritless, sword from tsulong. Have yet to see a healing weapon drop off of either Jin'rokh or Lei Shen.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You want to talk about frustrating...

My offhand.
LFR Feng. First week of 5.0 LFR.

Not a single offhand has dropped since. Effing offhands.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eon
You want to talk about frustrating...

My offhand.
LFR Feng. First week of 5.0 LFR.

Not a single offhand has dropped since. Effing offhands.

I wish I could send you one of the off-hands that I coined from Lei Shen... twice.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This druid, my main, has never seen that mace :(

However, the first time I ran that LFR on my shammy, she got the mace. Go figure.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
>_< I've done tsulong normal about 4 times on my pally for spirits of the sun.

Every single time I get the sword

<_<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And still no mace. :(

Just wanted to share my frustration. Anyone else having such a bad luck getting Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm?

/sad

EDIT: Over 20 means 12 attempts with at least 8 of them using an Elder Charm of Good Fortune.

I had good luck on that. But took 56 kills for the Spirits of the Sun trinket off Tsulong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]