I wanted to share something.

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yes I do! :D I want to share something with you today that I happened to randomly find. It inspired me in an odd way, a different way. It sparked something deep, and I have no idea why. I can't figure it out, but, I wanted to share it with all of you, just on the off chance that it might inspire -one- of you. If it connects with more than that, it'll be an even greater achievement. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D05ej8u-gU
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Connection is a wonderful thing. I'm glad you experienced that. Ride it, review, and refresh often! :D

Thank you for sharing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Neil deGrasse Tyson is a personal hero of mine. I am all for sharing what he has to say!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I like it.

Trying to grasp the scope presented in his words had me consider it a little cheesy, to compare us - human beings - to something so immeasurable. But I understand and appreciate the message, the wonder it works to build.

Thank you for sharing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm glad to hear you all enjoyed it, or at least tried to. :D
Reply Quote
This is great, thank you :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]