Fur and Fury (Horde Guild) recruitment topic

We've grown to a good size, have our own website and a mumble server just for guildies open 24/7. Having trouble getting a consistent raid schedule going though due to people's schedules and could really use some 90s interested in doing old content and current (starting with mogushan vaults).

You don't need to be a pro to come, anyone is welcome, just there is a requirement of 470 ilvl to run mogushan with us when we get to it, after that we will all work together to raise our item levels to HoF, terrace, and throne of thunder levels.

Raiding isn't all we do either! We have lots of events you may be interested in such as PvP day, triviabot on occassion, challenge mode attempts, etc etc.

Hope to hear from you all. I work a lot, but I'm home after 11 pm server time and off wednesdays and saturdays. Mail me or luthrel in game if you would like in, or just post here.

Guild website: http://furandfury.guildlaunch.com/
(Not much here yet.)
Edited by Kenshimoo on 10/11/2013 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
As an officer, all that we ask of any member is that you show us common courtesy, and we're more than willing to help you out with anything you might need (within reason).
Reply Quote
Things have been going well for us! We got some people and have just started raiding with a consistent team. We cleared the first half of mogushan vaults yesterday, with enough practice and luck in people's schedules we'll have that raid cleared by the end of the month and move on to heart of fear!

Still happy to have people for fill-ins and alt raids, and who knows if we get enough maybe we can even do 25 mans eventually, we are growing bigger everyday. If you are interested in raiding progression, we aren't the best players in the world, but we work well together and lets all be honest, there aren't many options for a raiding, social, and activity filled guild left on Undermine horde.

This is also just an idea, but if any leaders of small guilds want to consider merging with us, I am open to that idea as well.

Please post here or mail me in game!
Edited by Kenshimoo on 5/12/2013 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Throwing out a bump. Still could use some people interested in raiding.
Edited by Luthrel on 5/24/2013 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yay for Bumps!
Reply Quote
Things are getting a bit inactive, bumping this. We're in need of more members interested in starting raids, and anyone who just wants a social guild to be part of for chat and events.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We are starting to raid throne of thunder, anyone interested should speak up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i would Like a swift spectral tiger i got alot of parse. ps i am 13/13 heroic.
Edited by Clickersqt on 8/24/2013 6:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
i would Like a swift spectral tiger i got alot of parse. ps i am 13/13 heroic.

This guy is terribad ignore him.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
he wouldn't join anyway, he needs to follow his beloved kyky
Reply Quote
Ven you should delete this thread dont you think
Reply Quote
Ven you should delete this thread dont you think

I'm not Vene.

Anyway this guild has merged with the laughing iguanas now. Any interest in this guild should now go towards them instead. They are cool peeps.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hello is this a Furry Friendly (FF) guild?

If it is please respond.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
i feel if it was, it woulda been called Spice and Wolf - or i guess for WoW purposes, Spice and Worgen
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
hahaha who remembers "warewolf orgasmahowl" holy !@#$ that guild was a mess
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]