green fire

lLOLOLOLOLlz
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
It's a hard boos.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
It's a hard boos.

Took 40 tries, its by far the hardest boss Ive ever faced, maybe it's due to my pvp gear but MMMEH.

All I know is that I got dis !@#$ for freez and I don't think a lot of people understand how hard green fire is to get, and how other locks are having trouble with it.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
04/23/2013 06:25 AMPosted by Chillerace
It's a hard boos.

Took 40 tries, its by far the hardest boss Ive ever faced, maybe it's due to my pvp gear but MMMEH.

All I know is that I got dis !@#$ for freez and I don't think a lot of people understand how hard green fire is to get, and how other locks are having trouble with it.

I was being sarcastic...

I made ~200k gold selling those Sealed Tomes to people... have to cater to the casuals/idiots somehow.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock

I was being sarcastic...

I made ~200k gold selling those Sealed Tomes to people... have to cater to the casuals/idiots somehow.

Oh I'm sorry, I don't think you noticed a few things.

*I'm PvP ~ lololol
*The Tomb was free ~ Bietch.
*I'm a casual player ~ For multiple reasons, idk who isn't XD.
*And fool, dat !@#$ was so hard - Don't think so? Then go spend some of your time arguing with the other 1k warlocks on darkspear without OP illidan challenge the dragga gear that you're wearing.

Oh and I'm Sir Chillerace ~ Bietch.
Edited by Chillerace on 4/23/2013 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Green fire is for pve nubs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I posted on Darkspear forums and got...

green fire

lLOLOLOLOLlz

Congrats!

I'm far too lazy to bother with that boss. I got destroyed once and realized that I like orange fire just fine lol.

I did get the Direhorn book for hunters though, it's pretty cool.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Congrats!

I'm far too lazy to bother with that boss. I got destroyed once and realized that I like orange fire just fine lol.

You are a joke hunter.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Congrats!

You are a joke hunter.

Lol you're posting on a lvl 1, do you even lift kiddi?

:3
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I posted on Darkspear forums and got...

green fire

lLOLOLOLOLlz

Congrats!

=D and grats on the Direhorn. What does it do?
Edited by Chillerace on 4/24/2013 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock

Congrats!

It lets hunters train a "Direhorn", which is really a triceratops. It is about 100 times easier to farm than green fire. Once I was helping a buddy who was selling them and it dropped on the first kill. I suspected that dive bombing off of my mount and conflagrating it mid-air like a superhero increased the drop rate, but then I found out that he had already found three books despite only farming them for about 5 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

Congrats!

Ty :)

Sadly it's not all that useful other than for vanity (which I love anyway)

It has a cone spell reflect on a short cooldown, but you have to be under the cone to benefit from it...so unless someone is casting at my pet and not me, it's useless.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock

Ty :)

Sadly it's not all that useful other than for vanity (which I love anyway)

It has a cone spell reflect on a short cooldown, but you have to be under the cone to benefit from it...so unless someone is casting at my pet and not me, it's useless.

Aww, damn. I think, personally, they should do some cool !@#$ for every class. The whole story with green fire is the council of the best locks looking for new powers to keep up with the other classes. And this one guy taps into the fel energy that Illidan kept a secret hidden in BT. Sick story, would like to see blzz share the love with other classes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]