ToT 25man Weekly Runs

90 Troll Death Knight
Edit: Strange I thought I put this link in here for the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjQ_CrJU_yFSdGE2Z0dkWVA4WG9xR2wwWm9KYXNRMEE#gid=0

LFM ToT 25man Weekly Run. Times are 6:30PM to 10:30PM Fri/Sat (Server/California/PST). Gear will be given to contributing players only. Continuing attendance and performance results in gear. PST for more info.

Contact me in game or via mail.

One player contacted me a while ago that I haven't got back to. Monkatsu.
If you're still interested Monkatsu, get in contact with me again, I haven't seen you online when I've checked.

Aside from that, we're looking for more of everything (Healers and DPS), after last week's moderate levels of fail, there's a more strict bar of entry as well as in terms of loot, if it's decided that you're not helping out the group by being there, you may either a) be awarded no loot, or b) be removed.

Once the group stabilises, we'll be moving to DKP.

And as the spreadsheet mentions, for ease of management, I'd prefer all players that pass the initial scan of armory pages and experience to move into Swims in Lava as a social. Swims in Lava also has a very large rate of online players at all times of the day and is a great guild to be a part of if you're not awful and you like doing things.
Edited by Oxyra on 4/23/2013 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
'
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
'

Also, does my Challenge Mode set look sexy? I think it does <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you still looking for healers for this run? Might be interested on my shaman or holy priest.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Are you still looking for healers for this run? Might be interested on my shaman or holy priest.

Yes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]