Warrior t15, worth it?

90 Worgen Warrior
Is it just me or do the tier bonuses seem pretty lackluster? The 2pc is terrible and the 4pc is pretty much the same as t14 4pc just worded differently and worse. The only good itemized pieces are gloves/legs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
GDI
Unless you have access to all heroic TF gear it's worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
04/23/2013 05:05 PMPosted by Loraan
worded differently and worse.

The T15 four piece is much better than the T14 one.
Edited by Aiyanna on 4/23/2013 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
T15 4 piece is in no way worse. 20 seconds of 30% crit and 35% crit added during your execute phase? That's amazing. Not to mention if you're like me and theres another warrior in your group, you can just recklessness on his banner, then drop your banner and be just as affective.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Actually its quite good. Since our mastery effects our damage while enraged and the 2 piece gives your auto attacks a chance to enrage. It should be a 10%+ damage increase since you should have hardly any time not enraged.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Actually its quite good. Since our mastery effects our damage while enraged and the 2 piece gives your auto attacks a chance to enrage. It should be a 10%+ damage increase since you should have hardly any time not enraged.

The proc time on the 2 piece isn't that high.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Not to mention if you're like me and theres another warrior in your group, you can just recklessness on his banner, then drop your banner and be just as affective.

You don't gain the 35% crit from another warrior's banner. :| Hence the "should warriors be staggering banners with 4pc" arguments.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/24/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Executus
Not to mention if you're like me and theres another warrior in your group, you can just recklessness on his banner, then drop your banner and be just as affective.

You don't gain the 35% crit from another warrior's banner. :| Hence the "should warriors be staggering banners with 4pc" arguments.

Re-read what I said. Normally I would just recklessness on my banner because it allows me to have more control over my rotation. But if the other warrior drops his banner, i dont really have to worry about when i recklessness, because my crit banner is just as affective.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
[quote]

According to every source I've seen, the banners effects do not stack. Therefore, delaying your SB/other CDs 10 seconds (until other warrior's SB fades) so that the the rest of the raid can get a +20% crit damage increase for an additional 10s is going to produce more total raid damage.

Put simply, 20s of SB for raid > 10s of SB for raid. Your CDs will still fit within the duration of lust, so this should have almost no effect on your personal dps
Edited by Muldex on 4/25/2013 6:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/24/2013 08:22 AMPosted by Creshendo

The proc time on the 2 piece isn't that high.

No it isn't, still, it has had its useful moments when I get an unlucky BT streak
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/25/2013 06:20 AMPosted by Hashtagqtpie

Re-read what I said. Normally I would just recklessness on my banner because it allows me to have more control over my rotation. But if the other warrior drops his banner, i dont really have to worry about when i recklessness, because my crit banner is just as affective.

But why wouldn't you want to be stacking your Reck + SB for crit cap? >_> Unless your raid leader is forcing you two to stagger your banners for whatever reason.

The DPS gained from staggering banners is so minimal that it's basically not worth it. Your raid can gain DPS in other ways, mainly people just playing better and not dying. Doesn't matter how well you stagger banners if you have players in your raid that are constantly dying to mechanics. But I'm not trying to spark a debate about it, I've had to deal it enough in this guild already.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

But why wouldn't you want to be stacking your Reck + SB for crit cap? >_> Unless your raid leader is forcing you two to stagger your banners for whatever reason.

The DPS gained from staggering banners is so minimal that it's basically not worth it. Your raid can gain DPS in other ways, mainly people just playing better and not dying. Doesn't matter how well you stagger banners if you have players in your raid that are constantly dying to mechanics. But I'm not trying to spark a debate about it, I've had to deal it enough in this guild already.

I half expect that monk to come in here and start arguing now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]