This is realm is dying.....

90 Human Mage
Well I started a trend on the General Discussion about who's server is Dying or Thriving if any of you want to put your input on the subject.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8705120853

Bec we all know ours is like a damn ghost town lately!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Clarifying: We have closer to 3k players. (not sure if only active, or if that includes inactive)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
It is still so sad to see. I've been on this server for years, and it seems so empty now.
Reply Quote
98 Undead Warrior
I have not noticed anything >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's sad to see, especially since my Horde toons are on a very active server. It's always a culture shock switching back and forth between the two.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
dead? nah. there are still a few crews running, albeit not nearly as much as Lich King, but face it.. it is an old game
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
LOL not nearly as much as Lich King...Terokkar had it's hey day in TBC
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
yep the writing was on the wall when H&L left....
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hmmm never knew H&L were that popular around here? Matter of fact most people did not like them. Oh the best was when MoP came out they started looking up online and scoping out all the good raid players and wanted them to raid with their so called team, only for their benefit. They did not care if you were already in another guild or raiding team. There were several people that did go (including myself) and would not ever go back to raiding with them. I am sure there were also a few that stuck around and even xfer off with them. But being a good raider is what makes a good team in the long run. It is not about yourself, it is about how the whole team can work together and getting the goal as a whole. Frankly I did not like them because of how they spoke to people, they were very rude and just full of themselves. I was happy to see them go. Less drama to deal with on the server, not to mention a few other guilds that have left or broken up too. This server may have died done ALOT in the past few months, but there are plently of older and more respectful guilds still here and they all have a lot of really good raiders/players.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
my guild is dead/dying..the server is dying.. and honestly I don't know what to do...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
All you can do is continue to be a respectful, hardworking player. Contribute to your guild and your runs as much as possible and find enjoyment wherever you can. There are still some good guilds out there who are more than happy to take in players that have watched as their guilds, through no fault of their own, crumble around them.

The realm is still alive as long as there are hardworking, respectful players left.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I know we are (The East Kingdom) looking for raiders to start a 3rd team. Need all classes/specs. Not sure of the days/times yet. You can hit me up in game, Wolfyports (who is running it) or ask for any officer online. Just tell them you are wanting to join the guild/raid team via post of the forums by me. This is open to everyone on the server.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
this comes from a possably unreliable source so make of it as you will..
Ally-3414
horde-2832
bout 6k left on the server...Like I said the source most likely may be wrong but...if true holds the sad fate of our realm...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
maybe it is time for Blizz to start merging realms. the cross-realm merging thing wasn't a great implementation, but the idea wasn't bad.
Reply Quote
HnL was the !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Aren't we all just waiting for Virtual Realms to see what they do with us? If Terokkar doesn't get put in a good place with a lot of players, I bet quite a few more people will transfer.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
This server has been dying since cata :( i dont wanna xfer this toon cuz this is my first wow realm i got many good memories of this realm
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I just swung by on one of my alts and unfortunately it seems to be a mere fragment of its former self. Nice to see some familiar faces though.

Hey art. :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sup Leg
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
omg quasar <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]