Pally 2 set

90 Tauren Paladin
Alright so i love pally tanking even though im missing some key pieces, this is just my off gear i heal normally, anyway the new 2set bonus will not activate when I am in a group. I love to have the 2 set bonus up with my SoTR for major dmg reduction, but when i jump in with guildies into a group it just flat out will not activate. When i am running dailies or solo'ing stuff its up constantly. Is this a noted bug or working as intended? (The fact that the 2 set doesnt work when in group is what im worried about btw, makes the set useless)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Are you checking the buffs panel or the character sheet (or both)? Even if the buff doesn't appear, it's worth checking the character sheet to see if you're still getting the extra block chance.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you checking the buffs panel or the character sheet (or both)? Even if the buff doesn't appear, it's worth checking the character sheet to see if you're still getting the extra block chance.

I haven't seen any buff, but you can check the difference in your block % on the character tab. Honestly though, if you're only using WoG when necessary, you shouldn't really need to worry about when the 2-set is up or not. If all else fails, maybe try finding an addon that can let you know when it's up.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The buff is called Shield of Glory (icon looks kinda like the old holy shield icon iirc). It can be tracked by add-ons like PowerAuras. I really wouldnt worry too much about keeping up the buff though, most of the time you're better off using SotR. To me, it's more to lessen the trade-off in survivability for those times you HAVE to WoG over using HoPo on SotR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]