[Legend Meta] Sha Amalgamation Help?

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
how do you do it as a tank? It kills me because I run out of anvils to interrupt his insanity =/
Edited by Klaudandus on 4/24/2013 6:39 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I didnt have any trouble with it. I just kept it next to an active anvil until I needed to interrupt the Insanity and then moved on to the next anvil. Also make sure you avoid the meteor shower thing he does.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I aint dying to his normal stuff, I am hitting the soft enrage cuz he's only down to 25% by the time I run out of anvils.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Try using Holy Avenger and Execution Sentence talents instead, gives you a bit more dps. If needed eat some Str buff food and use Str flask/pots. Could also use the Focused Shield glyph.
Edited by Typan on 4/24/2013 5:47 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok, will try that -- still seems fairly punishing to do that much damage in such short amount of time.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He also seemed to like hitting the Celestial guy, so make sure you taunt him occasionally so you dont loose Vengeance.

Good Luck!!
90 Pandaren Warrior
1. Seriously....just go DPS.....

2. If you insist on doing it was prot be in max haste with DPS trinkets. And be taunting the sha as much as possible so hes not hitting the defender. Blow cooldowns during stun
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hope I can dps... i havent dps'd in years...
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm confused as to what you're even talking about.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm confused as to what you're even talking about.

Sha Amalgamation -- the guy at the end of the Wrathion scenario.

I was not killing him fast enough... so I'd run out of overcharged anvils to use to interrupt his Insanity cast
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh Legendary Meta gem thing. Gotcha.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
well, i aint a good dps... i die to him =/
90 Blood Elf Paladin
well... managed to get it as a dps, but i died at the same time! I still got the credit though... so yay
Haha!! I also died at the same time as Sha Amalgamation! He was really tough. Probably the worst thing about the fight was that he'd toss goo on top of the healing beam and I don't really have a good self-heal.
90 Human Paladin
Just watch out for meteor shower.
90 Goblin Death Knight
Um, you just click the spear and it kills him. If you're running out of anvils, you weren't paying attention and didn't notice the giant golden spear that one shots the amalgamation.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Um, you just click the spear and it kills him. If you're running out of anvils, you weren't paying attention and didn't notice the giant golden spear that one shots the amalgamation.

Uhm that doesn't come out until the end.
90 Goblin Death Knight
05/02/2013 01:42 AMPosted by Plethora

Uhm that doesn't come out until the end.

It came out for me when the amalgamation was at about 20% and I had used up all but one anvil.
90 Pandaren Warrior
The people having issues werent making it there obviously
90 Orc Death Knight
well, i aint a good dps... i die to him =/
for anyone still having trouble with him try to keep the defender healed or keep him in his own healing well and he will do all the necessary damage , also u can time stay in insanity for a lil bit for a small amount of vengeance the dmg from insanity increases over time so u can stay in it before the dmg gets serious or take another tick or 2 with cooldowns to get some vengeance.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]