[Legend Meta] Sha Amalgamation Help?

(Locked)

100 Human Paladin
this quest is bull!@#$ im a 511 prot pally and does not matter if I go dps I still can not get him below 25%
90 Night Elf Druid
this quest is bull!@#$ im a 511 prot pally and does not matter if I go dps I still can not get him below 25%

Wat?

Are you just wasting Anvils or only using them on casts of Insanity? Pop DPS cooldowns and beat the crap out of it as much as you can while trying to keep the Defender as active as possible. Make sure you blow up the little Sha that banishes him or whatever so he has maximum uptime.

Once the big Sha gets low enough (or maybe its simply a timed thing), Wrathion will call out that the spear is done and to use it on the Sha, which one shots it and you're done.

I did it the first time in there and actually wasted two Anvils early in the final phase for the DPS boost it grants (100% damage taken increase during the stun).
100 Human Death Knight
Ok, i did it... at start i found it really hard, but if you get to know his 3 attacks it becomes easy, Interrupt insanity with Anvils(dont WASTE them) and RUN around when meteors are falling.. those 2 are the most deadly attacks.... Dont worrie about defender, he can handle himself... heal every chance you get.... oooh and dont be affraid to face SHA when he after you... his physical damage is weak.
100 Blood Elf Monk
d p s

there
100 Pandaren Warrior
Ok, i did it... at start i found it really hard, but if you get to know his 3 attacks it becomes easy, Interrupt insanity with Anvils(dont WASTE them) and RUN around when meteors are falling.. those 2 are the most deadly attacks.... Dont worrie about defender, he can handle himself... heal every chance you get.... oooh and dont be affraid to face SHA when he after you... his physical damage is weak.

Why are gemming hit at 12%
100 Blood Elf Paladin
06/10/2013 01:09 AMPosted by Ðemolition

Why are gemming hit at 12%

Reforging
No items have been reforged.

Prolly just his crap DPS spec/gear so no reforges or stuff? I'm pretty sure I have 9% hit in my ret gear.
100 Dwarf Warrior
I've done the Meta scenario as a Holy Priest, Assassination Rogue, and a Prot Warrior, (in that order, actually) and the difficulty was about the same all 3 times, IMO. Switching to a DPS spec really isn't necessary to complete it, especially if that's not what you're good at on that particular toon.
100 Human Paladin
Alright boys and girls, here is the trick! I just did this after coming across the suggestion randomly.

Each time you use an anvil it does increasing damage to the Sha. The key is to use a speed buff and pop them all one right after the next. Here's how I did it. I am a Tank pally, but did I did this in Holy.

1) Start the event and immediately heal up the Protector for max damage/OR if you are tank or DPS just DPS the Sha and keep yourself alive.
2) Dodge damage, keep Protector topped off, and keep yourself up/ do as much damage as you can, pop CDS.
3) When the first insanity starts be standing next to the first anvil.
3) Pop a speed ability and zoom around the inside of the ring of anvils clicking each of them one right after the next. A speed pot may be needed if you do not have a talent ability that gives a speed boost. Paly Speed of Light worked perfectly but make sure you click fast.

WIN!

The sha died for me as soon as I clicked the last anvil. Did not even have time for the lance to spawn before he exploded.
100 Human Paladin
I did it as a tank without troubles.
Use focused shield glyph.

If DPS is still an issue try this:
Use the vengence from Meteor or insanity to inflate your DPS then Pop Holy avenger, avenging wrath, and a potion of mogu power. Use the vengence to light him up.
Edited by Bound on 6/12/2013 9:23 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I can not seem to kill this guy , he throws stuff all over . Which im usually good at staying out of on any other boss fight . I have tried and died on this fight so many times its driving me crazy .
100 Human Mage
yea what u do when the spear doesnt come up ever been at this for hours have yet to see spear ????????????????????????????????????????????
100 Dwarf Warrior
10/15/2013 06:30 PMPosted by Pather
yea what u do when the spear doesnt come up ever been at this for hours have yet to see spear ????????????????????????????????????????????
The lance doesn't appear until the amalgamation is below 20% health, so if there's no spear it means you have to dps it more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
100 Human Paladin
I did it as a tank last night after a few wipes over several days. I reforged/swapped out some expertise for more damage. Potions, flasks, and elixirs helped as well.

Lots of other good suggestions so far too.

Good luck!
90 Gnome Mage
im a healer and I keep dieing against the sha. how am I to keep the defender healed and my self. the sha just doesn't seem to be going down.
100 Dwarf Warrior
12/17/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Amazzing
im a healer and I keep dieing against the sha. how am I to keep the defender healed and my self. the sha just doesn't seem to be going down.
The more health the defender has, the more damage he does to the sha. So, your job as a healer in this fight is not to merely keep the defender and yourself alive, your job is to keep the defender at full health as much as possible.

Also, stay out of bad stuff; it hurts a lot. Stand in the glowy green thing to regen your mana. You still have to click the anvils to interrupt his insanity, or it will clobber you.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]