thinking of transferring here

90 Dwarf Paladin
I seem to think it is mostly horde.... am I correct?

How is it, worth transferring over?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LA
Dont.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its mostly Ally.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You will literally hate yourself and waste your money if you transfer to Undermine.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Dont.

Yeah, Transfer to Stormrage instead and play in a guild full of nothing but players from undermine that also transferred to Stormrage. That idea will surely be a success.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/26/2013 06:07 AMPosted by Xanaxer
Dont.

Yeah, Transfer to Stormrage instead and play in a guild full of nothing but players from undermine that also transferred to Stormrage. That idea will surely be a success.

I enjoy it. When people leave it doesn't take 10 years to find a comparable player, just 5 minutes in trade chat. People have less of a special snowflake mentality because in reality they're not special, they're disposable on high pop realms.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I wouldn't.

We transferred from Undermine to Zul'jin and have loved every minute of our new home. Have met a lot of really awesome people to hang out and play with too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LA
04/26/2013 06:07 AMPosted by Xanaxer
Dont.

i did not know forward Had undermine people Also your the guy who think to be good cause you play on a realm that have no competitive raiding guild.
Edited by Clickers on 4/27/2013 1:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/27/2013 01:14 AMPosted by Clickers

i did not know forward Had undermine people Also your the guy who think to be good cause you play on a realm that have no competitive raiding guild.

Its hard to understand your lack of English.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

I don't think I'm good. But considering your 4 night raid schedule compared to our progress, its hard to argue your greatness.
Edited by Xanaxer on 4/28/2013 11:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
When people leave it doesn't take 10 years to find a comparable player, just 5 minutes in trade chat. People have less of a special snowflake mentality because in reality they're not special, they're disposable on high pop realms.

What he said.

To the OP, if you do--welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I don't think I'm good. But considering your 4 night raid schedule compared to our progress, its hard to argue your greatness.

Your best bet is to leave the KC fanboy alone. He'll understand when he gets off Clicker's (the actual one) d1ck.
Edited by Adroyt on 5/4/2013 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Your best bet is to leave the KC fanboy alone. He'll understand when he gets off Clicker's (the actual one) d1ck.

Idk I think it's kind of neat to have a fanboy, then again, he isn't the only one and certainly not the worst one <_<
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LA
05/04/2013 09:04 PMPosted by No

Idk I think it's kind of neat to have a fanboy, then again, he isn't the only one and certainly not the worst one <_<

i love you <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I tried Stormrage, found the huge realm pop to impact my game experience, and transferred back to Undermine.

Huge realms certainly have their benefits, if you are really, really into raiding that should probably be your target. But lower pop realms like Undermine will be a lot more stable with less buggy / laggy issues than servers with a 6-7 times the population.

See realmpop.com for more info on particular realm populations.
Reply Quote
58 Gnome Death Knight
So wait, did Xanaxer just xfer? I guess he convinced himself the idea would surely be a success?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Undermine too stronk
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The issue with Undermine as i see it is that everyone wants to be a raid leader. Some guy gets an epic, think he can start calling the shots, makes his own guild to "raid".

They usually don't get far, or anywhere. While the population does have it's effect, if guilds were able to put aside their ego and come together i'm sure some actual progress would be made.

Plus lfr, casuals who were once forced to raid no longer have too eliminating a large portion of raiders.
Edited by Adroyt on 5/7/2013 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
what a shame i missed all the fun, oh well was enjoyable to read. and hello friends on undermine i may not have had the chance to acquaint with since my return
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]