Which addons are the best for healing?

90 Human Priest
Topic^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Are we only speaking of raid frames? In that case most people prefer Grid, Vuhdo, or Healbot.

If you want to learn about other beneficial addons for healers, have a look here: http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1715
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Grid + Clique + Weak Auras
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I use healbot for raid frames, Xperl for myself/main target/focus target. Mouseover macros for most heals and sometimes I used clicks on the healbot frames. I like weak auras also. For priests if you use halo, get halo pro or some other similar addon. The rest are optional.

In pvp I like gladius.

Ive healed for 6 years and over the time Ive developed many complex healing rituals. Lol.
Edited by Traumadoll on 4/25/2013 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I use Grid + Clique + Weak Auras as well. There is a learning curve to Weak Auras but it is infinitely configurable .

I also use POM tracker and Lightwell Buddy plus the Halo add-on to measure the 25 yard sweetspot for Halo.

If disc you want Ingela's rapture tracker
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I use the default UI :) works just fine for me!

Edit: Although, I do utilize Decursive as well as DBM for timers and whatnot
Edited by Kliesthenes on 4/26/2013 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Elvui + Weak Auras + Mouseovers here.

Usually the equation is something like

UI replacement/manipulator so we can customize what we track + Some sort of mouse over macro to save time + something to track our personal CD's/spells with
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Vuhdo its a all in one addon

but its more of your personal play style than anything else
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]